ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the Hottest? BWI/McAndrew All Star Edition!

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Emily Ratajkowski

Votes: 57 23.3%
  • Gigi Hadid

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Kate Upton

Votes: 57 23.3%
  • Charlotte McKinney

Votes: 25 10.2%
  • Kendall Jenner

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Gisele Bundchen

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Samantha Hoopes

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Candice Swanepoel

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Hannah Davis

Votes: 67 27.3%

• Total voters
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Let's see if the new board can handle a 'Who's the Hottest?' poll of, arguably, the hottest women in the world - swimsuit models! Vote, discuss, and if you have a write-in, please post a pic. Here goes!

1. Emily Ratajkowski

Emily-Ratajkowski---Carls-Jr-Hardees-Memphis-BBQ-Burger-Photoshoot--08-e1359550103528.jpg

2. Gigi Hadid

254DF88F00000578-0-Gigi_Hadid_s_latest_campaign_images_for_Australian_swimwear_bran-m-96_1422981085166.jpg

3. Kate Upton

fashion_scans_remastered-kate_upton-gq_usa-july_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-8.jpg

4. Charlotte McKinney

charlotte-mckinney-19.jpg

5. Kendall Jenner

kendall-jenner-600x600.jpg

6. Gisele Bundchen

Gisele-Bundchen-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

7. Candice Swanepoel

Candice-Swanepoel-GQ-Outtakes-01.jpg

8. Hannah Davis

3910dd31ed4e958f907c06b4cc170ea2.jpg

I do miss stating my top 3 in a Subject line response. Oh well.

I ended up voting for Emily, with Hannah 2nd, and Gigi 3rd. Charlotte would normally have been in my top 3 of these options, but the pic you offered of her doesn't do her justice, IMHO.

Reactions: Zenophile
Bundchen has a decent bod but her face...ugh! Perhaps not ugly, but certainly, and to be nice, is unremarkable.

Here's the pic I used (and it works for me):

images

Midnighter - Her pic is showing up "mighty fine" on my computer and iPhone.

That said, Hannah Davis wins the prize, from some very fine competition.

Real toss up between Emily and Hannah for me. But I voted Emily.

And Upton has no ass.

I do miss stating my top 3 in a Subject line response. Oh well.

I ended up voting for Emily, with Hannah 2nd, and Gigi 3rd. Charlotte would normally have been in my top 3 of these options, but the pic you offered of her doesn't do her justice, IMHO.

Yeah - I didn't use editorial shots for her or Emily (as I liked the candida more) but Charlotte's wasn't nearly as good as Emily's. She deserved a better pic.

I just noticed that the new board format for Polls has a "Change Your Vote" option. Interesting. I can think of a few Who's Hottest polls over the years that I would probably have changed my vote after further reflection.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I hate to throw a flag on this (especially if the problem is my PC), but I see 9 names in the poll & only 8 pics. Samantha Hoopes isn't showing up.

I hate to throw a flag on this (especially if the problem is my PC), but I see 9 names in the poll & only 8 pics. Samantha Hoopes isn't showing up.

FWIW, Hoopes isn't showing on my computer. That said, it's somewhat gray as to whether a flag is warranted, since as you mentioned, most of the time a pic doesn't display it's an issue with the end user. Midnighter, check the code on your image for Hoopes.

FWIW, Hoopes isn't showing on my computer. That said, it's somewhat gray as to whether a flag is warranted, since as you mentioned, most of the time a pic doesn't display it's an issue with the end user. Midnighter, check the code on your image for Hoopes.
I'm not getting her on mine either. This is reminiscent of Penn State elections.

Technical difficulties - she was originally included with another mode but their URL lengths prevented their inclusion. I'm removing her. Update: Can't edit the poll choices, so she stays I guess. We can use the pic provided by fairgambit as hers.

Technical difficulties - she was originally included with another mode but their URL lengths prevented their inclusion. I'm removing her. Update: Can't edit the poll choices, so she stays I guess. We can use the pic provided by fairgambit as hers.
Since she started at a serious disadvantage with no photo, I'm adding another one to help even the odds. And don't forget, she's a Penn State gal. [Remember, if you already voted before Sam (some like to call her "Sam") got a photo, you can go back and change your vote!]
Join the Hoopes team...VOTE SAMANTHA!
Samantha-Hoopes:-SI-2014--11.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer Emily but she's got a funky underwear thing going on in that picture so I had to go with Hannah.

Shame on anyone who doesn't vote for the Penn Stater. We regularly stuff other polls that Penn Staters are participating in, so why not this one.

Vote for Sam.

Reactions: fairgambit
Shame on anyone who doesn't vote for the Penn Stater. We regularly stuff other polls that Penn Staters are participating in, so why not this one.

Vote for Sam.

I didn't know she was PSU alum. Wonder how many people flunked classes she was in because they couldn't concentrate.

I didn't know she was PSU alum. Wonder how many people flunked classes she was in because they couldn't concentrate.
In fairness, I'm not sure she's an alum. What I read said she "attended" Penn State, but that's good enough for me.

It's Emily by a lot. But Ew why is a Jenner on this list at all?? And who is the psycho that voted for her.

Hoopes shouldn't get special consideration because she's a Penn Stater. We can be unbiased here and really - we're the true winners :).

Hoopes shouldn't get special consideration because she's a Penn Stater. We can be unbiased here and really - we're the true winners :).
Sorry, but she's my choice and I have to drive votes her way. I'll play the sympathy card next. I am looking for articles where it says she helped little old ladies do their grocery shopping.;)

Let's see if the new board can handle a 'Who's the Hottest?' poll of, arguably, the hottest women in the world - swimsuit models! Vote, discuss, and if you have a write-in, please post a pic. Here goes!

1. Emily Ratajkowski

Emily-Ratajkowski---Carls-Jr-Hardees-Memphis-BBQ-Burger-Photoshoot--08-e1359550103528.jpg

2. Gigi Hadid

254DF88F00000578-0-Gigi_Hadid_s_latest_campaign_images_for_Australian_swimwear_bran-m-96_1422981085166.jpg

3. Kate Upton

fashion_scans_remastered-kate_upton-gq_usa-july_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-8.jpg

4. Charlotte McKinney

charlotte-mckinney-19.jpg

5. Kendall Jenner

kendall-jenner-600x600.jpg

6. Gisele Bundchen

Gisele-Bundchen-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

7. Candice Swanepoel

Candice-Swanepoel-GQ-Outtakes-01.jpg

8. Hannah Davis

3910dd31ed4e958f907c06b4cc170ea2.jpg
This is all well and good, but why no Vicky Triponey on this list.

ADVERTISEMENT