4. Morgan Brennan
morgan-brennan.jpg

1404366801499.jpg

5. Julia Boorstin
4921e614aebf1ddb1a631f8ce24ce181.jpg

6. Kelly Evans
104006180-EVANS_K_-983_RGB.240x240.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Sara and Kelly seem to be really cute and down to earth. Seema is smokin'. Julia meets the Milf quota. Morgan...mmmOrgan.

Reactions: Monty2007
Brains?

Seriously?

You want to put together a poll focusing on "brainy" women..... and you make your selections from among Media Talking Head Bimbets?

Shirley, you jest?
Seriously? Yesterday aside
Kelly went to Washington & Lee
Julia went to Princeton
Seema went to U Washington, biological sciences
and Courtney Reagan-
She holds bachelor's degrees in finance and mass communication from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Reagan graduated with distinction from NYU's Stern School of Business with a MBA with specializations in economics, luxury marketing and entertainment/media/technology. She was her class recipient of the "Excellence in Economics" for academic achievement in economics while at NYU.

and ...
iu

the rest I didnt look up.

Only adding this because of her amazing education since this is a 'brains' thread.

Jamie Colby of Fox News. Enrolled at U of Miami International School of Business at the age of 14! Wanted to go to med school but was told she was too young so she went to law school instead. Graduated from law school at 22!

jamie-colby.jpg

Last edited:
I’m going with Rachel Nichols (the actress, not the ESPN sportscaster). Double major in math and economics from Columbia.

us-actress-rachel-nichols-poses-during-a-photo-call-on-the-film-gi-D4R87B.jpg

Last edited:
A totally and terribly biased poll by the OP.....two of the six nominees only had one pic posted instead of two pics and they both have received the least number of votes. :eek::eek:

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I would be all in big time with Courtney but she is a known avid OSU Buckeye fan despite her graduation from Miami-OH. That knocks her out of the running so I'll settle for Julia.

Brains?

Seriously?

You want to put together a poll focusing on "brainy" women..... and you make your selections from among Media Talking Head Bimbets?

Shirley, you jest?
I never just jest....
And don’t call me Shirley....

Janai Norman of ABC late nite news is smoking hot
151403_LBP_0122.jpg
While I agree she is smoking hot the poll is for hottest... brains edition. She definitely belongs in a hottest...news anchor edition which is a totally different poll that I would be glad to vote in (hint, hint) :)

A couple of questions:

1. The standard for a "Who's Hottest" poll on this forum is 10 choices. Are there only 6 due to not finding 4 more that have the brains to qualify?

2. Are any of these ladies' credentials that qualified them as having "brains" potentially tainted due to their parents buying their way into colleges that they could not have gotten into on their own?

3. None of these gals are attired in swimsuits in the poll pictures, also the standard on this forum. Is that because they don't all really have swimsuit bodies or is that due to them being too smart to show themselves to the public?

Last edited:
A couple of questions:

1. The standard for a "Who's Hottest" poll on this forum is 10 choices. Are there only 6 due to not finding 4 more that have the brains to qualify?

2. Are any of these ladies' credentials that qualified them as having "brains" potentially tainted due to their parents buying their way into colleges that they could not have gotten into on their own?

3. None of these gals are attired in swimsuits, also the standard on this forum. Is that because they don't really have swimsuit bodies or is that due to them being too smart to show themselves to the public?
some people haven't been paying attenuation...

iu

I was unaware that judging looks of women was frowned upon on this board. I’m sort of new to this thing...ive only been on the McAndrew board since 1995.
Obviously, I respect your squatter's rights of 1995 and the right to judge women. I just thought it ironic that you went from Julius Caesar and the thumbs down to Fred Rogers telling us about the other virtues of a woman.... Have at it.

Obviously, I respect your squatter's rights of 1995 and the right to judge women. I just thought it ironic that you went from Julius Caesar and the thumbs down to Fred Rogers telling us about the other virtues of a woman.... Have at it.

I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand. Just because I think Gronk can do better doesn’t mean I wouldn’t have impure thoughts about her.

As for my opinion of the CNBC ladies, it is completely unrelated to my opinion of models. The attraction of the CNBC ladies is not merely prurient. Kelly Evans appeals in different ways. Surely can appreciate what different ladies have to offer, right?

Reactions: LafayetteBear
ADVERTISEMENT