ADVERTISEMENT

Who would be the worst guy to wrestle?

Cstroke

Feb 10, 2019
Haven't seen this posted before, if it was please disregard and move along, nothing to see here...
Roman got me thinking about how hard it is to wrestle Desanto..
How about a top 5 of guys that would make life miserable to wrestle.
Not necessarily the guys who would beat you but punish you...
Part 1 worst 5 Psu guys past and present....
Part 2 all others....

My list without a lot of thought..
Psu guys:
Starocci
Zain
Max Dean
Bo Nickal
Conaway (little bugger would try and explode my heart)
Molinaro
Others...
Mocco
Desanto

Cael. Dude walks around much of the time with a look on his face that says I'm going to rip your arms off your body and bludgeon you to death with them. Undoubtedly one of the most focused humans on planet Earth.

Past, present, or future? Right now, I would not want to wrestle Nick Lee. Did you not see how he brutalized people from top? (Reminded me of Zain) that gonna leave a mark.

PSU:
1. Zain Retherford
2. Cary Kolat
3. Jason Nolf
4. Bo Nickal
5. Ed Ruth

Non-PSU
1. Gene Mills
2. Terry Brands
3. Tom Brands
4. Mark Schultz
5. Cary Kolat

Do we have a bunch of Hawk haters here, or are you guys just too young? Even to this day, the one wrestler who I would not have wanted to tangle with is Dan Gable. Any of the older guys who ever saw him live will know what I’m talking about.

One wrestler who I never saw live, at least in competition, is Bill Koll. From what I’ve heard, getting on the mat with him was a pretty rough experience.

PS I know Gable wrestled for ISU, but most people nowadays associate him with the Hawks.

Do we have a bunch of Hawk haters here, or are you guys just too young? Even to this day, the one wrestler who I would not have wanted to tangle with is Dan Gable. Any of the older guys who ever saw him live will know what I’m talking about.

One wrestler who I never saw live, at least in competition, is Bill Koll. From what I’ve heard, getting on the mat with him was a pretty rough experience.

PS I know Gable wrestled for ISU, but most people nowadays associate him with the Hawks.
Ask some of the guys who wrestled for and with Koll. He would have someone hold his cigar, pound the snot out of whoever and then chuckle as he told them, you wrestle for me, I had to go easy so not to hurt you.

Hold his cigar was embellishment.

Only those that think wrestling was invented in the 1970's. Gable was a Cyclone in college and did his international damage while training at ISU. He went to Eastern Iowa University and took the Clone style with him. He spends a lot more time in the ISU room than the EIU room these days. Having watched (and felt) many tough wrestlers I would say Tim Krieger was the meanest dude I ever watched or felt on a mat.

Ask some of the guys who wrestled for and with Koll. He would have someone hold his cigar, pound the snot out of whoever and then chuckle as he told them, you wrestle for me, I had to go easy so not to hurt you.

Hold his cigar was embellishment.
I wrestled for his son and hated the smell of that nasty cigar in a hot wrestling room when you were sucking for air.

Reactions: nitlion6
can't believe no one said Nelson Brands..... (couldn't let it go)
... also Brunson and Ferrari.

EtPSd2AWQAEgJHH.jpg

Reactions: danoftw
I wrestled for his son and hated the smell of that nasty cigar in a hot wrestling room when you were sucking for air.
yes Bill Koll was up in Erie doing a clinic and he was already very old and he put a gut wrench on Fletcher Carr and he could not move man that guy was strong!

ADVERTISEMENT