ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Be The Next “Returnee”?…

I heard Quentin Wright is returning. Q and Michael Kemerer may have graduated HS the same year.

Coach Q is doing great things at Tyrone. Hope he finds time to make his return

Current Nico will have to redshirt to avoid old Nico
1*M60WL5gfrJsEXMJh8beMHg.jpeg

I know everyone is joking about former wrestlers returning, but when you consider that Micic wrestled Thomas Gilman at the 2014 Midlands, some of those proposals are not all that far-fetched.

I know everyone is joking about former wrestlers returning, but when you consider that Micic wrestled Thomas Gilman at the 2014 Midlands, some of those proposals are not all that far-fetched.
yea... someone mentioned including height in the profile we can now add age, experience, types of shirts, etc.

Reactions: jack66
Would today’s David Taylor, if plugged into 184 or 197, make out line up and win a national championship this year?

I’m totally fine with what we have at 184, 197 and HWT but it did creep into my mind that I thought Cassar and Shakur stopped with another medical year to go.

Reactions: Ski and RB-Old
Would today’s David Taylor, if plugged into 184 or 197, make out line up and win a national championship this year?
He wrestles at 189 lbs and has lost one match in the past 3+ years.

Yes, I think he'd make our line up and have a good shot at an NCAA title.

Think? Heheh. He could go both weights every night and be undefeated

Reactions: billrag
I’m totally fine with what we have at 184, 197 and HWT but it did creep into my mind that I thought Cassar and Shakur stopped with another medical year to go.
If Shakur would have had another year of eligibility he would have used it. He was VERY outspoken on the NCAA not granting the ‘19 seniors another year.

YES!! and we promise he can go back to PSU when Spring comes in Ames. You will hardly notice Cael,Cody, and Varner gone for a few short months.
It would be nice to see Cael go 197 again (no way in hell) and hammer Ferrari. Ferrari could get on his knees all he wanted, but it wouldn’t help

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
Prior to the Cael era, my favorite all time PSU wrestler was Carl Destefanis. Carl was “only” a one time champ, (the first in the program since assistant coach John Fritz who was one of Carl’s main training partners and the first Champ under Lorenzo) but he was the most fun to watch. He had an electric personality and would sprint onto the mat with a huge smile and proceed to fire up the crowd by regularly throwing up 30 points. Sure we could bulk him up to 125 and give Robbie Howard another year to heal after Hildy graduates (again).

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Jeff Prescott would be a good fit at 125. Plus, I’m sure he’d like to have a showdown with TnT just one more time

This is just silly. We're talking conservatively about one of the top 5-10 P4P wrestlers in the world.

No offense but our current guys and the rest of the NCAA have no chance against current DT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zukovski
ADVERTISEMENT