ADVERTISEMENT

Who Were Those Guys?...

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
...broadcasting the PSU/ Michigan match for BTN Plus...

...everything the Michigan wrestlers did was wonderful...

...everything the Penn State kids did was stalling, or poor positioning, or sure to fail...

...I appreciate the fact the match was shown live, but there were times I wanted to reach into the TV and shake someone's neck...instead I just muted them...

...oh, well...

I wouldn't get too distracted by BTN plus's announcers it will drive you to drink!! They are probably announcers provided by the home team just as Byers was for the Minny vs PSU amatch.

I think the guys from Nebraska 2 years ago should do all BTN

matches. By comparison, everyone else is Keith Jackson.

Don't think we'll ever see their like again ...

The ineptitude was absolutely hysterical. Thought at first that somehow I wasn't hearing them quite right.

They are Students from Michigan... it was a Student U

broadcast (100% delivered by students). Maybe we can be a bit more tolerant. They weren' that bad.

Re: They are Students from Michigan... it was a Student U

I agree. I thought they were tolerable keeping in mind they were for the home team. If the one guy would have been able to see PSU wrestle more he may have been a little more insightful. Thought he called it mostly right at HWT, unfortunately.
Better than completely wrestling illiterates that we have heard before...

Re: They are Students from Michigan... it was a Student U

Originally posted by aalion:
broadcast (100% delivered by students). Maybe we can be a bit more tolerant. They weren' that bad.
One of them was Eric Olanowski who was a sometime starter for Michigan just a few years ago so if he's still a student he;s a grad student plus he should know a little bit about wrestling.

Olanowski is a Michigan State alumni. You may remember Mega getting disq for biting. Olanowski let everybody know that it was just a hard crossface that caught him in open mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT