ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the bigger big time recruit- Van Ness or Bartlett?

giphy.gif
I knew you would not let me down. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: lionlover
Ok so I am new to ErieHood, Bordo has said I am too far to even qualify, but what is the 3B's? The Three B Saloon? Everyone where I work says Federal Hill is the best BBQ in town, even by billionaire standards.

Ok so I am new to ErieHood, Bordo has said I am too far to even qualify, but what is the 3B's? The Three B Saloon? Everyone where I work says Federal Hill is the best BBQ in town, even by billionaire standards.
Federal Hill is very good. The 3B's has all three B's. BBQ+Bacon+Beer.

Reactions: SRATH
Sorry, I have never been to Iceland. I’m just a regular guy, been in Law Enforcement for 30 years. Can’t afford Iceland but Myrtle Beach is a yearly trip! Hate to be the get off my lawn guy but I am on this forum several times a day to keep my dad posted on the current PSU wrestling news. He is a PSU grad with Engineering degree, just turned 81! His health is failing and I know his time is short. He looks forward to my daily updates I give him from you guys. My dream was to wrestle for PSU but after meeting with Coach Lorenzo, I had to look for other scholarships. Coach Lorenzo is a class act. As my dad said after the visit, a perfect gentleman. Unfortunately I ended up at a”rival” school. I know it must have been torture for my dad but he never missed a match. The Who is beating Nico in the room, Pletcher/Carton, what great place did you visit stuff gets old. Yep, your shot at me about whether I have visited Iceland hit its mark. I will go back to just looking and not posting. I should have known better. I’m old school, no social media, just eat-sleep-breathe PSU wrestling. I appreciate you guys.

In our defense the title of this thread doesn’t make a lot of sense, ergo bacon donuts and sketchy cottage shots.
Well, the OP was comparing two great choices......and PSU decided not to choose, but to take both. I'll take bacon donuts and cottage shots, please.

Bacon? Erie? 3B’s I’d eat a turd wrapped in their bacon.
I am starting a Go Fund Me Page to Film this and sell it on Pay per View. Your cut will be either: #1....50% of all funds generated....or #2.....I toss all the money in the air and you keep whatever doesn't hit the ground. However......since you clearly like #2.......that is your only option. Looking forward to working with you :)

Reactions: Dogwelder
Sorry, I have never been to Iceland. I’m just a regular guy, been in Law Enforcement for 30 years. Can’t afford Iceland but Myrtle Beach is a yearly trip! Hate to be the get off my lawn guy but I am on this forum several times a day to keep my dad posted on the current PSU wrestling news. He is a PSU grad with Engineering degree, just turned 81! His health is failing and I know his time is short. He looks forward to my daily updates I give him from you guys. My dream was to wrestle for PSU but after meeting with Coach Lorenzo, I had to look for other scholarships. Coach Lorenzo is a class act. As my dad said after the visit, a perfect gentleman. Unfortunately I ended up at a”rival” school. I know it must have been torture for my dad but he never missed a match. The Who is beating Nico in the room, Pletcher/Carton, what great place did you visit stuff gets old. Yep, your shot at me about whether I have visited Iceland hit its mark. I will go back to just looking and not posting. I should have known better. I’m old school, no social media, just eat-sleep-breathe PSU wrestling. I appreciate you guys.
My "shot" at you wasn't my intent..sorry

Keep posting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT