ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the bigger big time recruit- Van Ness or Bartlett?

If everyone comes back next year as planned , how does the lineup look with Bartlett and SVN? Is it still Howard , RBY, Lee, SVN and Berge with Bartlett Red Shirting ?

You guys are lucky. We only have Dunkin near by. They are sad donuts. It's over 1/2 drive for Yum Yum in Quakertown for me to get a good donut.
giphy.gif

If everyone comes back next year as planned , how does the lineup look with Bartlett and SVN? Is it still Howard , RBY, Lee, SVN and Berge with Bartlett Red Shirting ?
That would appear to be the consensus on the board, Fwiw. But I’d add that there is some uncertainty over how long Robbie can stay at 125.

Why would we throw SVN in? BoBar will at least have a years experience under his belt,use it.
RS whomever after Iowa loses their hammers.

It's crazy but Busiello, Boone and Matt Lee all might top out as room guys here especially if Cael gets Bouzakis.

EDIT: I know some rumblings Bouzakis might not be leaning here but I truly had no idea we led for Facundo, Van Ness or Bartlett even. If Cael goes all in on a kid, all bets off.

Reactions: Ja1339
Ranked HS wrestlers in the room next year. What a luxury to have. Is Nicky B. a 141er? He can take NLee’s spot.

25- Howard/Steen
33- Bravo-Young
41- NLee
49- Bartlett/Van Ness
57- Berge/Boone
65- JLee/Facundo
74- Starocci/Manville
84- Brooks
97- Beard
HWT- Kerkvliet/Nevills

It's crazy but Busiello, Boone and Matt Lee all might top out as room guys here especially if Cael gets Bouzakis.

EDIT: I know some rumblings Bouzakis might not be leaning here but I truly had no idea we led for Facundo, Van Ness or Bartlett even. If Cael goes all in on a kid, all bets off.
Van Ness initially was a no, and he said Cael refused to take no for an answer 😆

And thought I’d heard that Busiello is no longer on the team

Reactions: McScoreley
Van Ness initially was a no, and he said Cael refused to take no for an answer 😆

Busiello is not on the current roster on gopsusports.com

Busiello is not on the roster. Whether he quit the team or left school, or this was a virus opt-out or the like, not announced.

Regardless, his college career has not followed the trajectory set by his HS career. No recruit will view him as a barrier.

I'm surprised you guys in Erie are able to get any shots at all, with so many people here in the Philly suburbs vulturing the rest of the state.

Not kidding -- I know people who have driven as far as St. Mary's, and others talking about organizing bus trips to Towanda. Knowing that they have to return for the 2nd shot.

My parents and in laws will all be done with both shots in union co. Pa This week

But here in MD it's a sh!t show.

My dad had a rough shot 2 for 24hrs. Fever, chills aches.

Wittlake said something similar. He said he had a hard time saying no to Cael. (Maybe Cael is just a scary guy)

Ah - I didn't know that about Busiello. Possible he just lost his drive. Some kids just peak too early. I know he hit a growth spurt in HS and never seemed to adjust to it.

That is what I heard, the second shot from St. Vincent's may make you sick, while the 20th shot from the cottage will get you sick.

But articles in both the New England Journal of Medicine and the JAMA say the cottage shots are painless to 100% of the trial participants. (Approved for Emergency Use Only).

Mine is on the 16th. Erie is becoming the vaccine Mecca!
I get my second shot on the 18th. With all the talk about Mighty Fine, I was curious what everybody's favorite donut is. Mine is the chocolate covered creme filled. Their version is the best ever.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Raw Daddy, are you getting your shot at the cottage or St. Vincent's? AM or PM?
PM and yes SVN. I think at 5PM. When I booked it I thought St. Vincent kind of far from Washington Pa. Not Saint Vincent in Greensburg it turns out. Next thing I know I’m on the road to Erie. Now it seems to be opening up more locally. Happy to get out of town and to get a shot.

I get my second shot on the 18th. With all the talk about Mighty Fine, I was curious what everybody's favorite donut is. Mine is the chocolate covered creme filled. Their version is the best ever.
The consensus is generally 99% in favor of the chocolate covered creme filled. Then there are those that like fried cakes. Why go to a good donut shop if you like fried cakes?
I must admit I do dig the apple fritters.

I'm surprised you guys in Erie are able to get any shots at all, with so many people here in the Philly suburbs vulturing the rest of the state.

Not kidding -- I know people who have driven as far as St. Mary's, and others talking about organizing bus trips to Towanda. Knowing that they have to return for the 2nd shot.
Not from Erie, I’m from 2 hours south in Washington Pa. AHN has an online portal and appointments open up from cancellations. Before you can even look at the details you have to click schedule or someone else will take it. Not ideal for me and I don’t like taking it from that area, but this has totally turned into the situation. UPMC vaccinated all of their employees regardless of job (largest employer in PA) so you can imagine there were a lot of people cutting ahead of necessary people. It seems like it has opened up though. I like to think of the high road here we are so fortunate we are in the country making the vaccines. Think about the guy or girl in Africa or South America that needs it significantly more than me.

The consensus is generally 99% in favor of the chocolate covered creme filled. Then there are those that like fried cakes. Why go to a good donut shop if you like fried cakes?
I must admit I do dig the apple fritters.
Bacon donuts, nothing better. MF’s worst donut is better than anything DD has to offer.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
An fyi to others...I was called to get a Covid shot last week. The day prior to getting the call, I received the shingles shot. Protocol is to wait 2 weeks because the vaccines "interfere" with each other. Bad timing.

Reactions: Dogwelder
An fyi to others...I was called to get a Covid shot last week. The day prior to getting the call, I received the shingles shot. Protocol is to wait 2 weeks because the vaccines "interfere" with each other. Bad timing.
Using my medical-sleuth skills, I found out that there is interference only with the head-inside shingles shot. If you got the head-outside or low shingles shot, you’re good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT