ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the bigger big time recruit- Van Ness or Bartlett?

596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

They’re both huge!!!!!

I look forward to seeing them both in the lineup 😃

Some guy named Cael is the best recruit, but I am not sure if he was a 4 star or what. Had hair when he started but apparently the stress of winning made his hair fall out.

I hope he is ok?
Stress or an influx of testosterone lol. Couldn’t help it. Big Cael fan.

What weight class do you think he will wrestle?
’65, ‘74 and ‘84= or does he simply wait for Brooks to go.
with the extra year, I hope he is content with his role.
Facundo has a huge frame. He could even build up to a 97 in a few years. Having said that I think he sucks down and takes 165, sry lee. Brooks could easily move to 97 sometime, sorry beard. Opening up 84 for Facundo or cstar.

I think SVN takes 149 next year unless Lee is finally willing to move up. That isn’t happening tho so then you could Redshirt Bartlett. Also will Steen wrestler and Howard RS to bulk up for 33 when rby leaves. It’s crazy. All kinds of moves to make. It’ll be interesting and can’t wait to see how it all works out.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Facundo has a huge frame. He could even build up to a 97 in a few years. Having said that I think he sucks down and takes 165, sry lee. Brooks could easily move to 97 sometime, sorry beard. Opening up 84 for Facundo or cstar.

I think SVN takes 149 next year unless Lee is finally willing to move up. That isn’t happening tho so then you could Redshirt Bartlett. Also will Steen wrestler and Howard RS to bulk up for 33 when rby leaves. It’s crazy. All kinds of moves to make. It’ll be interesting and can’t wait to see how it all works out.
Thanks. That was really informative.

Reactions: Dogwelder
What weight class do you think he will wrestle?
’65, ‘74 and ‘84= or does he simply wait for Brooks to go.
with the extra year, I hope he is content with his role.

I thought I heard rumor of a grey shirt for him to start, then of course a redshirt is then still on the table. I agree totally that with that frame he could end up almost anywhere 174-197 but tend to doubt 165, and 197 would be late in his career. At the same time I think Brooks might do the same late in his career which would open up 185.

I had a wild thought of Facundo at 174 with Starocci coming back down to 165. Anyone out there with me? Carter looks Mark hall like small to me for his weight, it would be interesting to know his walking around weight.

What is pretty clear is Cael has a lot of redshirts and a lot of chess peices on the board in the next few years and we could see cascading shirts at many weights 125, 133, 141, 149, 165-185), and that is still without Bouz who we must get. Let's hope noone gets cold feet and looks to the portal.

Last edited:

And RBY has 2 years of eligibility remaining

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT