ADVERTISEMENT

Who is best on the beat?

canuckhal

May 5, 2014
I like Greg Pickel's coverage and recruiting articles, but I think Audrey Snyder offers more insight, so I give her nod. Your thoughts.

Greg and Audrey are both really good. I might give the slight edge to Audrey...I am amazed at some of the great stories she has.

I like Greg Pickel's coverage and recruiting articles, but I think Audrey Snyder offers more insight, so I give her nod. Your thoughts.

Greg seems more adept at talking about recruiting, but Audrey does a nice job on team development. I also like the articles from the Reading paper as well as some of the other smaller town papers.

Mark Wogenrich does a good job for The Morning Call in Allentown.

I'll second the nomination for Frank Bodani at York Daily Record.
If you are on Twitter, Frank is an excellent follow. I also like Donnie Collins of the Scranton Times. He was the first to report that CJF to Penn State was copper-riveted. Unfortunately a lot of his stuff is behind the paywall or otherwise hard to get to.

EPC - not a regular reader of the Call but based on your endorsement I'll give them a try. The Call website used to be pretty user-friendly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT