ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets the biggest cheer in the pre game introductions?

ELDADDY

Jan 29, 2018
This is my first created thread and I'm trying to post something I've never seen before on this board.

Back to the headline, I'm going to omit Trace from this one for obvious reasons, but every game I always enjoy when the starters introduce themselves on the video board with their name, position, and high school. Has a personal feel to it, and last year Trace, Saquon, and Cabinda were by far the loudest cheers. I was just wondering who else you guys think will be the fan favorites from that prospective? I think after Trace, the loudest cheers will be for Gillikin, JJ, Sanders, and believe it or not, Parsons.

Sorry if anyone thinks this is a lame thread but just curious who everyone's favorite will be for 2018! WE ARE!

Reactions: HunterHemsley
This is my first created thread and I'm trying to post something I've never seen before on this board.

Back to the headline, I'm going to omit Trace from this one for obvious reasons, but every game I always enjoy when the starters introduce themselves on the video board with their name, position, and high school. Has a personal feel to it, and last year Trace, Saquon, and Cabinda were by far the loudest cheers. I was just wondering who else you guys think will be the fan favorites from that prospective? I think after Trace, the loudest cheers will be for Gillikin, JJ, Sanders, and believe it or not, Parsons.

Sorry if anyone thinks this is a lame thread but just curious who everyone's favorite will be for 2018! WE ARE!

Demlion... but only if he has his chainsaw when he runs out... runs to midfield and starts that sucker up on the first pull.

Ldn

Reactions: demlion
I'll get a carbide tipped chain and cut the friggin goalposts DOWN!

Mark it DOWN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT