ADVERTISEMENT

White Board War: PSU 2017 vs. Flo 2017 Super Team

Maybe single minded, Suriano 125! Love Cutch, was that Raptor walking through the door? holy Sh$$

Their self-deprecating humor was fantastic !!

And the analysis of 149 was classic!

"That Joseph only has one move. An inside trip "

"McCutcheon only has one move. He'll pull your head and dive at your ankle. And has he ever won anything anyway ?"

Who was the kid with the NLWC shirt on, who ducked into the frame about midway through the clip?

They nailed Bader's "what do I do with my hands, I guess I'll put them together" mannerisms.
Appreciate the improved camera work though. You got two guys standing and talking in front of a white board, you point the camera at them and stand still. You're not remaking the Blair Witch Project.

Holy cow. Shak would be lucky to make 197. Cant believe how big he is.
Loved their breakdown on Nolf. Some good laughs all around.

I enjoyed that...good fun and then thanked Flo for promoting and growing the sport...well done!

Which one of those Flo guys tags in Foley?
Willie has been throwing a lot of love at TR recently. That will be the Tag Team Handicap match of the night. If Willie has gout, diving at his ankles is not a bad move, Cutch could get lucky...

Reactions: diggerpup
Was this live-streamed, in addition to being uploaded to Youtube? Did that go better than National Duals?

Saw Flo put this video on their front page, probably just for clicks. Did they get permission from Cutch and Cenzo? :D

Also with all this money PSU wrestling gets, you would think they would have a much better set up to do this. Come on some random whiteboard in a hallway next to the men's stall! They couldn't even afford two different color markers either.

ADVERTISEMENT