ADVERTISEMENT

Which of these other games are you interested in tomorrow?

Some affect PSU from strength of schedule considerations. Some are thorns in PSU side so far as recruiting is concerned. I am pulling for TX, MD, MSU, Auburn (for both reasons), FSU, MI (tough one), VTech all the way, and AL (gotta bring Elijah Robinson home somehow. He is a hell of a recruiter for A & M).

1) TX at OK

2) MD at OSU

3) MSU at Rutgers

4) GA at Auburn

5) FSU at UNC

6) MI at Neb

7) ND at VTech

8) AL at TAMU
Auburn stuns Georgia

Some affect PSU from strength of schedule considerations. Some are thorns in PSU side so far as recruiting is concerned. I am pulling for TX, MD, MSU, Auburn (for both reasons), FSU, MI (tough one), VTech all the way, and AL (gotta bring Elijah Robinson home somehow. He is a hell of a recruiter for A & M).

1) TX at OK

2) MD at OSU

3) MSU at Rutgers

4) GA at Auburn

5) FSU at UNC

6) MI at Neb

7) ND at VTech

8) AL at TAMU
with you with one exception. Nebby all the way. Can't ever root for Mich

Yes. Most have it at 71 but saw 70 still. WKU now -3 most places. Staying away but might go the over. Good night last night with Charlotte and Cincinnati.
At least I won my best bet of the weekend. The total soared over by third quarter.

Makes up for a brutal loss today (actually, I managed to push with PSU at +3). GD! PSU was absolutely the right side in this game. At least a TD margin of victory with Clifford.

ADVERTISEMENT