ADVERTISEMENT

Where's the Beef?

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
So if Suriano scored some big NIL deal as reported, what marketing has he done to earn that NIL money? Or shouldn't there be tens of thousands of UM fans wearing freaky tshirts with Nicky Cornrows' face on them? I checked his social media accounts and he has posted zilch about any products or services. Isn't that the way the thing is supposed to work? If you go to the Cavinder twins Instagram, They are always hawking something. So, Where's the Beef?

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
So if Suriano scored some big NIL deal as reported, what marketing has he done to earn that NIL money? Or shouldn't there be tens of thousands of UM fans wearing freaky tshirts with Nicky Cornrows' face on them? I checked his social media accounts and he has posted zilch about any products or services. Isn't that the way the thing is supposed to work? If you go to the Cavinder twins Instagram, They are always hawking something. So, Where's the Beef?
Good question. Maybe he’s working on beating a couple more of those fears before he earns his bag…

Reactions: 82bordeaux
Couple of forth coming ideas for the Nick Turn Back Time 100 year Tour

- In home up push equipment
- Glasses that pull in your crazy eyes
- Hair Care Products for white kids with corn rows that arent smoking a lot of weed
- Gobblin Stand ins at the Comic Con Spiderman Exhibit
- Flo Grappling with Flo videos 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0 versions
- Self Help Books - Rich Dad, Poor Me Series
- WWE as Gables lil guy manager

Im sure there are many opportunities for a business savy kid/Dad duo, who has credits of some kind from 3 great schools.

Couple of forth coming ideas for the Nick Turn Back Time 100 year Tour

- In home up push equipment
- Glasses that pull in your crazy eyes
- Hair Care Products for white kids with corn rows that arent smoking a lot of weed
- Gobblin Stand ins at the Comic Con Spiderman Exhibit
- Flo Grappling with Flo videos 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0 versions
- Self Help Books - Rich Dad, Poor Me Series
- WWE as Gables lil guy manager

Im sure there are many opportunities for a business savy kid/Dad duo, who has credits of some kind from 3 great schools.
Do you really think he got credits from Michigan for his time this year?

Who are these Cavinder twins you speak of? I presume they are wholesome lasses capitalizing on their unique skills as student athletes?

Student Ath-o-letes

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
NCAA Woman Basketball: Respect our players for their athletic abilities and dedication to the sport.

Hanna Cavinder: Look at my best Kim Kardashian pose. Give me likes, XO XO love Hanna

And I am The Beef or was a distressingly close to 40 years ago...just like in Animal House, New Castle House (5th and 6th Floor Pinchot Hall) assigned unflattering nicknames to the new conscripts. Since "Yak" had just left and they wanted another bovine name-and Clara Peller was everywhere then, so..

College in the 80's was great. As you can see, a bunch of Penn State undergraduates knew how to define a woman back then, a skill lost on Harvard JD's now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82bordeaux
I could see nick on the daily soaps as a bad guy character.

If that doesn't work late night Cinemax...always looking for fit guys, good hair and able to marble mouth through bad lines.

Tell me you guys can't seem him doing the liberty mutual commercial
As Lemu?

If that doesn't work late night Cinemax...always looking for fit guys, good hair and able to marble mouth through bad lines.

Lmao. First thing I thought!

You watch the daily soaps?

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
This is exactly what Justin, Willie, and Cenzo were talking about on the podcast this afternoon. I should have been #4 on that show. Damn. I would have even whipped up some carbonara.

This is exactly what Justin, Willie, and Cenzo were talking about on the podcast this afternoon. I should have been #4 on that show. Damn. I would have even whipped up some carbonara.
I think you are angling for some NIL cheese of your own.
giphy.gif

In case no one has figured this out I took @82bordeaux 's Gif class in Detroit. Now I can't stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT