ADVERTISEMENT

Where would you go if you were D-Wade?

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
Which team? Cleveland? Oklahoma City? Miami? I'm thinking either of the first two.

Cleveland. Miami bridge is burned and Cleveland has a better shot at the Finals in the East than OKC has in the West.

NBA is a joke. With the superteams in that league you can predict between 3 teams of who will win the championship before the season even starts.

2017-2018 NBA Champion will be: Golden State, Cleveland, or Oklahoma City

NBA is a joke. With the superteams in that league you can predict between 3 teams of who will win the championship before the season even starts.

It's possible that a 4th superteam exists as well. Or at least that a 4th could rise by the playoffs next year.

Celtics/Rockets are close to being top notch. Both teams did lose both of their best defenders tho

It's possible that a 4th superteam exists as well. Or at least that a 4th could rise by the playoffs next year.

Celtics/Rockets are close to being top notch. Both teams did lose both of their best defenders tho

Okay 4 or 5 teams out of 30 are pretty much a lock for a championship. Maybe it's me, but that's not very exciting of a league.

Or maybe it's the picking the ball up at the 3-point line and running 3-5 steps and then dunking it is what made me lose interest over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT