ADVERTISEMENT

Where would Pitt fans be without Sandusky?

pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-rooney-ball-washer-or-state-penn-cultist-removed-the-tom-bradley-to-steelers-thread.126283/They love that this happened. Shows they don't give a damn about kids and hate PSU more than pedophiles. What miserable excrement they are.

Here's another gem thread Peak allows.

pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-rooney-ball-washer-or-state-penn-cultist-removed-the-tom-bradley-to-steelers-thread.126283/

When I was in 7th grade, I felt I was rejected by a cute girl. Actually, I was deeply infatuated with her and felt like I would never be "good enough" for her. Being an immature adolescent, with no ability to cope.....I decided to act like I hated her. The Lair is swarming with people who have exactly the same shortcomings. They know that they aren't in the same league with PSU in any athletic category......so they try to find anything to cling to for relevance.

They love that this happened. Shows they don't give a damn about kids and hate PSU more than pedophiles. What miserable excrement they are.

Here's another gem thread Peak allows.

pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-rooney-ball-washer-or-state-penn-cultist-removed-the-tom-bradley-to-steelers-thread.126283/

I think that's the thread where they were going out of their minds trying to figure out who the Penn State fans were. " You're a nitter, no you're a nitter. .no YOU'RE a nitter" it was pretty comical since I believe all of them are long time lair posters.

I think that's the thread where they were going out of their minds trying to figure out who the Penn State fans were. " You're a nitter, no you're a nitter. .no YOU'RE a nitter" it was pretty comical since I believe all of them are long time lair posters.
It really is a laugh riot on The Lair and gets better every day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnat91
You're not exposing it, you're spreading it. Few people go to the Lair. Far more frequent this board, including fans of other schools. When you link it here, others may read it and believe there is some merit to it.
Perhaps some morons, but it's worth the chance.

It’s not popular ( :eek: ), but pitt athletic supporters also have to live with the fact that sandusky’s defenses beat the crap out of pitt for years.

(Please take this opportunity to remember that no one at Penn State knew about sandusky’s alleged assaults.)

Reactions: PSUPride1
You know that you can control that by not obsessing over them, right Howie??

Another pittbot obsession -
  • 2 slices Italian bread.
  • 5 -6 slices ham, thin.
  • 2 slices provolone cheese.
  • 1⁄4 cup Coleslaw.
  • 2 slices tomatoes.
  • 1 cup French fries, still warm.
  • mayonnaise.
What is a real Primanti?
They have been know to argue for hours while wearing their Marino jerseys and gulping Iron City!

When I was in 7th grade, I felt I was rejected by a cute girl. Actually, I was deeply infatuated with her and felt like I would never be "good enough" for her. Being an immature adolescent, with no ability to cope.....I decided to act like I hated her. The Lair is swarming with people who have exactly the same shortcomings. They know that they aren't in the same league with PSU in any athletic category......so they try to find anything to cling to for relevance.

To be fair... they aren't in the same league with PSU in any category.

I know for a fact the golden panthers tried to hire JS away from PSU and they have also tried to hire TB. Matter of fact before he went to UCLA many of those taints were all saying that he was the one guy who did the right thing or something to that extent.

ADVERTISEMENT