Where the hell is Fetterman?

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
Well, well, well. Appears that Fetterman rolled out from under his rock. He did a video call with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette in which he admitted he still has issues from his stroke. Said he has some speech issues and occasionally doesn’t hear a couple words. Claims he is otherwise fine and will be on the campaign trail....”shortly”.

First, knew this was something pretty serious for him to be hiding for so long. The guy is a hard core politician and loves attention. For him to go full dark says a lot. And if he is still having speech problems after more than two months....it’s not going away soon.

The deadline for him to withdraw and be replaced is Aug 15, just over three weeks. If I were a 🤡 operative I would be very concerned and insist he either go out and campaign vigorously for several days in a row or drop out.
I disagree. Biden hid his entire campaign. All they need is a few small appearances between now and election day. As long as the guy is vertical he has a chance.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
So the big guy finally came out of hiding. He gave a twelve minute speech in Erie in which he slurred his words several times. Said he is still working with a speech therapist. Also said other than that he is fine.

I don’t believe him. That’s a pretty short speech for any politician but especially for one that has been invisible for three months. Me guess is that the longer he talks the worse his slurring will get. The brain gets tired and loses focus. If he were in a long debate with his opponent the slurring would likely become worse.

And to still have speech problems three months after a stroke means that stroke was pretty bad. He said he also misses words when listening. Who knows what other issues he has as I don’t trust any politician to be fully forthcoming on the campaign trail.

Oz challenged him to five debates. Fetterman says he will debate but of course nothing established yet. Oz needs to push for a debate as soon as possible so people can see for themselves the true health status of a potential Senator. Labor Day is three weeks away and is the traditional start of campaigns. Challenge him to Labor Day debate. Even if he doesn’t accept, show up, make your speech on various issues, take questions from any press that show up. Then close by stating....unlike Fetterman.....I am not afraid of debates or the press.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So the big guy finally came out of hiding. He gave a twelve minute speech in Erie in which he slurred his woes several times. Said he is still working with a speech therapist. Also said other than that he is fine.

I don’t believe him. That’s a pretty short speech for any politician but especially for one that has been invisible for three months. Me guess is that the longer he talks the worse his slurring will get. The brain gets tired and loses focus. If he were in along berate with his opponent the slurring would likely become worse.

And to still have speech problems three months after a stroke means that stroke was pretty bad. He said he also misses words when listening. Who knows what other issues he has as I don’t trust any politician to be fully forthcoming on the campaign trail.

Oz challenged him to five debates. Fetterman says he will debate but of course nothing established yet. Oz needs to push for a debate as soon as possible so people can see for themselves the true health status of a potential Senator. Labor Day is three we,s away and is the traditional start of campaigns. Challenge hi to Labor Day debate. Even if he doesn’t accept, show up, make your speech on various issues, take questions from any press that show up. Then close by stating....I like Fetterman.....he is not afraid of debates or the press.
Yep

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
So the big guy finally came out of hiding. He gave a twelve minute speech in Erie in which he slurred his words several times. Said he is still working with a speech therapist. Also said other than that he is fine.

I don’t believe him. That’s a pretty short speech for any politician but especially for one that has been invisible for three months. Me guess is that the longer he talks the worse his slurring will get. The brain gets tired and loses focus. If he were in a long debate with his opponent the slurring would likely become worse.

Oz challenged him to five debates. Fetterman says he will debate but of course nothing established yet. Oz needs to push for a debate as soon as possible so people can see for themselves the true health status of a potential Senator. Labor Day is three weeks away and is the traditional start of campaigns. Challenge him to Labor Day debate. Even if he doesn’t accept, show up, make your speech on various issues, take questions from any press that show up. Then close by stating....unlike Fetterman.....I am not afraid of debates or the press.

Doc Hollywood isn't winning this race. Maybe he can jump over to some other state?

Reactions: franklinman