Where the hell is Fetterman?

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Anyone seen him since his stroke? Been a month now and nothing. Did a search for news and no sightings or pictures. But Magoo claimed he zoomed with him on Monday but no pics. And you know how we can all trust Magoo.

It’s standard procedure when some politician goes through some health issues they try show they are just fine. Show them taking out the garbage, getting the mail, at kids soccer practice. Anything to show he/she is ok. But haven’t seen a thing of this guy.

Methinks he had a far more serious stroke than he is letting on. With not even a pic it indicates to me he some kind of facial paralysis or a limp in his walk. Perhaps some speech issues.

Time for the press to start asking questions. Past time really. Think I will call KDKA tomorrow and ask. Would love to have other people call later Pa talk shows and ask the same. Force the truth out of this guy.

Last edited:

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
Just saw a poll today that had him up by +7 over Oz. That’s a liberal pipe dream. Oz sucks but this guy is a bum.

edit +9.

Reactions: joeaubie21

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
Anyone seen him since his stroke? Been a month now and nothing. Did a search for news and no sightings or pictures. But Magoo claimed he zoomed with him on Monday but no pics. And you know how we can all trust Magoo.

It’s standard procedure when some politician goes through some health issues they try show they are just fine. Show them taking out the garbage, getting the mail, at kids soccer practice. Anything to show he/she is ok. But haven’t seen a thing of this guy.

Methinks he had a far more serious stroke than he is letting on. With not even a pic it indicates to me he some kind of facial paralysis or a limp in his walk. Perhaps some speech issues.

Time for the press to start asking questions. Past time really. Think I will call KDKA tomorrow and ask. Would love to have other people call later Pa talk shows and ask the same. Force the truth out of this guy.
He's living in your head.

Reactions: Jason1743 and NJPSU

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
It’s now been six weeks since Fetterman had a stroke......and still no sightings, no pics, no speech.

I am certainly not a neurologist or an expert in strokes but I know people who have had strokes both mild and severe. And people with mild strokes......as Fetterman claims to have had......are able to walk and talk in a week or two. If he is unable to do even a simple public thing like walk in his front yard then he had a very serious stroke.

Since the press will not do its job and ask about his condition I plan to call several radio talk shows this week to pursue this. This is a crucial election not just for Pa but for the country and the people need to know the truth about Fetterman’s health.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It’s now been six weeks since Fetterman had a stroke......and still no sightings, no pics, no speech.

I am certainly not a neurologist or an expert in strokes but I know people who have had strokes both mild and severe. And people with mild strokes......as Fetterman claims to have had......are able to walk and talk in a week or two. If he is unable to do even a simple public thing like walk in his front yard then he had a very serious stroke.

Since the press will not do its job and ask about his condition I plan to call several radio talk shows this week to pursue this. This is a crucial election not just for Pa but for the country and the people need to know the truth about Fetterman’s health.
They’re obviously hiding him.

Mufasa94

Jan 9, 2009
It’s now been six weeks since Fetterman had a stroke......and still no sightings, no pics, no speech…
Not a fan of him, but I did see him alone on the path to the rails to trails by the Waterfront in Homestead a little before 7:00 AM on 6/16.

While a certain (Pittsburgh) local political newscaster has had segments wondering when he will be back campaigning, I’ve wondered is he able to fulfill the duties of his current employment.

If he is unable to, I wonder what makes him think he can perform in a more important position? And how much of a waste of government money is there for his current position?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006

Another one protected by the media.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
LOL….what a weirdo.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Not a fan of him, but I did see him alone on the path to the rails to trails by the Waterfront in Homestead a little before 7:00 AM on 6/16.

While a certain (Pittsburgh) local political newscaster has had segments wondering when he will be back campaigning, I’ve wondered is he able to fulfill the duties of his current employment.

If he is unable to, I wonder what makes him think he can perform in a more important position? And how much of a waste of government money is there for his current position?
Interesting. He was alone so that means his people see him as healthy enough to go out alone. Was he riding a bike or walking? Did he have a limp or seem unstable? How far from a vehicle other transportation?

And if he is healthy is going to try the Magoo method of hiding in his basement the whole election? As long as he is ahead in polls he just may do that.

Thanks for reporting the sighting.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Interesting. He was alone so that means his people see him as healthy enough to go out alone. Was he riding a bike or walking? Did he have a limp or seem unstable? How far from a vehicle other transportation?

And if he is healthy is going to try the Magoo method of hiding in his basement the whole election? As long as he is ahead in polls he just may do that.

Thanks for reporting the sighting.
Will you still be calling the radio stations? :oops:

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
It’s still June. If Fetterman’s stroke was more serious than reported, we’ll know soon enough. Fetterman has plenty of time to show his face and defeat the carpetbagging Turkish TV huckster who lived in New Jersey until very recently.

Reactions: rumble_lion

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
It’s still June. If Fetterman’s stroke was more serious than reported, we’ll know soon enough. Fetterman has plenty of time to show his face and defeat the carpetbagging Turkish TV huckster who lived in New Jersey until very recently.
He was last seen at the NFL combine. The pros like 6'8 left tackles.

We_Are

May 29, 2001

Are you trying to say that Snowflakes would prop up a candidate just to get him elected...lulz

Reactions: The Spin Meister

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Wrong. He was last seen in the hospital. Probably in Joe’s basement currently.
I know. Seriously, he is far too liberal for me. But right now, democracy is the most important issue and the R's are not cutting it. Remember those 60 court cases Trump lost regarding 1/6. It is Trumpers who are the RINOs. Don't forget. Little Donny gets his feelings hurt real fast.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
I know. Seriously, he is far too liberal for me. But right now, democracy is the most important issue and the R's are not cutting it. Remember those 60 court cases Trump lost regarding 1/6. It is Trumpers who are the RINOs. Don't forget. Little Donny gets his feelings hurt real fast.

It took you 4 sentences to go from "Democratic candidate for governor" to "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

You're out of practice.

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

The R’s are just sitting back and watching the D clown show.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
So the Pa race is Trump vs Fetterman. I didn’t know that.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Well, well, well. Appears that Fetterman rolled out from under his rock. He did a video call with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette in which he admitted he still has issues from his stroke. Said he has some speech issues and occasionally doesn’t hear a couple words. Claims he is otherwise fine and will be on the campaign trail....”shortly”.

First, knew this was something pretty serious for him to be hiding for so long. The guy is a hard core politician and loves attention. For him to go full dark says a lot. And if he is still having speech problems after more than two months....it’s not going away soon.

The deadline for him to withdraw and be replaced is Aug 15, just over three weeks. If I were a 🤡 operative I would be very concerned and insist he either go out and campaign vigorously for several days in a row or drop out.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Well, well, well. Appears that Fetterman rolled out from under his rock. He did a video call with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette in which he admitted he still has issues from his stroke. Said he has some speech issues and occasionally doesn’t hear a couple words. Claims he is otherwise fine and will be on the campaign trail....”shortly”.

First, knew this was something pretty serious for him to be hiding for so long. The guy is a hard core politician and loves attention. For him to go full dark says a lot. And if he is still having speech problems after more than two months....it’s not going away soon.

The deadline for him to withdraw and be replaced is Aug 15, just over three weeks. If I were a 🤡 operative I would be very concerned and insist he either go out and campaign vigorously for several days in a row or drop out.
Fetterman could beat doc Hollywood in a coma.