ADVERTISEMENT

Where is your mindset with this team now that playoffs are just a dream

Where is your mindset after essential being eliminated from playoff contention

• I'm furious, this team isn't nearly as good as we thought

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I'm ok, I expected us to take a step back with all we lost. 2019...Watch out

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • I'm worried that we dont have the right HC.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The pressure is off now, no playoffs, but maybe we can play spoiler and go to a decent bowl

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I want Franklin Fired, Pry fired.

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Start rotating younger players in. The fundamentals have been atrocious the last two weeks. Get as many players as possible experience for next year.

Start rotating younger players in. The fundamentals have been atrocious the last two weeks. Get as many players as possible experience for next year.
We only have like 8-9 contributors who are 5th year.

Where is your mindset after basically being eliminated from playoff contention.

I personally thought this team was an 8-4 team at best, so they probably are what I thought they are. They could barely beat App state at home, and struggled with Illinois for the quarters. They haven't been all that impessive to me. They should have DESTROYED MSU at home if they were any good.

This is where I stand.. Playoffs are done.. NY6 is most likely done.. I don't care about the Outback or any pre New Years bowl. I rather get players experience for next year. But team will try to get the best bowl they can, which they should. Not sure how that will play out.

I personally thought this team was an 8-4 team at best, so they probably are what I thought they are. They could barely beat App state at home, and struggled with Illinois for the quarters. They haven't been all that impessive to me. They should have DESTROYED MSU at home if they were any good.

App St is a top 10 team

Simple. I’ll be back next week cheering for this team.

we are a sad team. let teams hang around and beat us in the 4th qtr. Repeat.. and repeat... and repeat...

Win or learn....

ADVERTISEMENT