ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Cael go on 7/1/17?

Used2BEerie

Mar 25, 2015
Erie
Is there another recruit for him to go after for the 2018 class? Does he get to stay in bed at midnight? Normally I look forward to the this day, but I gotta believe we are just about full.:)

PSU wrestling is about equal to Uconn girls basketball at this point for the most dominant program in college athletics.

Just a hunch here, but he'll probably fly out of PHL or PGH for a July 4 "vacation." So I'd expect him to visit Beard or Teasdale at midnight, then go west.

Reactions: diggerpup
Fishing with me on the lake.

He just doesn't know it yet.
Are you sure you're not Cael's Number One Fan? ;)

a-misery.jpg

Easy. With his contractual obligations to Dear Old State over, he will be free to sign on as an assistant coach for the Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Reactions: lionlover

Easy. With his contractual obligations to Dear Old State over, he will be free to sign on as an assistant coach for the Hawkeye Wrestling Club.
Since the Iowa fans believe Cael can't coach, they might allow him to be the assistant JV coach at Iowa City HS.

Since the Iowa fans believe Cael can't coach, they might allow him to be the assistant JV coach at Iowa City HS.

True enough. Perhaps if he changes his name to Bael Putnam they will let him be the Assistant Assistant Secretary to the Assistant to the Undersecretary of the Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

I thought he might show up at Terry Brands' house at 0001 to see if Nelson would like to come to Penn State. Maybe instead of the kid learning to be tough he could learn to use his toughness to wrestle like a champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT