ADVERTISEMENT

When will parking passes be sent?

RLCookie

Mar 14, 2014
Dallastown PA
Has anyone heard a date when parking passes will be sent?

Obviously sometime in the near future and I’m not looking for a ton of smart ass responses. I’m just wondering if anyone has any concrete information.

I tried to call the ticket office yesterday and the line just rang continuously, it didn’t even go to voicemail.

Reactions: john4psu
I called Thursday - got a message they had trainings and couldn’t answer. Called later and was told they should be sent in a few weeks , probably the end of July. I was good with that.

Also asked about the extra passes I ordered for O$U game and was told I’d probably get them a week or two before the game. Not as happy about that.

I called Thursday - got a message they had trainings and couldn’t answer. Called later and was told they should be sent in a few weeks , probably the end of July. I was good with that.

Also asked about the extra passes I ordered for O$U game and was told I’d probably get them a week or two before the game. Not as happy about that.
Thank you for that information.

It's my first year I've bought parking passes so forgive my ignorance. Will they be electronic print-at-home pdfs, something electronic saved to your smart phone to show or hard passes sent in the mail? Thank you in advance.

It's my first year I've bought parking passes so forgive my ignorance. Will they be electronic print-at-home pdfs, something electronic saved to your smart phone to show or hard passes sent in the mail? Thank you in advance.
Hard Parking passes that are mailed to you.

• Love
Reactions: john4psu
You may not need a parking pass this year. With the annual redesign of the traffic patterns by the rudderless ship of fools that is “in charge” of the snafu, this may be the year that gridlock shuts down all roads into State College by Thursday morning.

You may not need a parking pass this year. With the annual redesign of the traffic patterns by the rudderless ship of fools that is “in charge” of the snafu, this may be the year that gridlock shuts down all roads into State College by Thursday morning.
Sorry to hear your frustration. The redesign of parking has been great for me and saved me hours of time each season.

Has anyone heard a date when parking passes will be sent?

Obviously sometime in the near future and I’m not looking for a ton of smart ass responses. I’m just wondering if anyone has any concrete information.

I tried to call the ticket office yesterday and the line just rang continuously, it didn’t even go to voicemail.
Penn State made a major change last year to the Zone Parking System for several parking Lots in Parking Zones W (west) and E (east). Sandy's Associate Athletic Director sent us an email and acknowledged that they made these changes "in an effort to better alleviate traffic congestion on Park Ave."
Many of my friends and others took advantage of this significant change so we did not have to sit in the major traffic congestion on Park Ave going to & from the Stadium during the One-Way Traffic period. Some fans were actually sent the different Zone Passes without even having to ask (including myself), depending where you lived and the direction you would be coming from to the Stadium.

Some of the Changes: Fans parking in Lots 17 & 18, which are in the W (west) Zone are allowed to get a N (north) Zone Pass to access the Lots via Fox Hollow Road. Fans parking in Lot 31, which is in the E (east) Zone, are allowed to get a S (south) Zone Pass to access the Lot via Porter Road.

These changes were not made public last year for unknown reasons. Therefore you need to request the different Zone Pass for your W and E Parking Lots. As the Assoc. AD advised us by email, Penn State is making an effort to better alleviate traffic congestion on Park Ave.

I got an email on the 16th saying my parking passes would be at my house on the 18th. They have been in Mississippi since the 16th. I contacted them about the status of them and they said I need to contact the shipper. Is that PSU ticket office?

Got mine yesterday. Why Fed Ex? Wouldn't mail be cheaper. Why not save some money?
I am sure reliability is much better with fed ex. Also they are shipped directly from the printers so they may have a contract with Fed Ex to handle all their shipping.

ADVERTISEMENT