ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time we played a 12 noon game in Beaver Stadium and came out firing on all cylind

Jerademan74

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
ers? I can't think back that far. It seems like the fans in the stadium (especially the students) aren't ready either. I don't like 12 noon games as it seems to take our team a whole half to wake up. I would love to see us on fire from the very first drive with Barkley and Hack providing the fireworks. I predict this will happen!!!

ers? I can't think back that far. It seems like the fans in the stadium (especially the students) aren't ready either. I don't like 12 noon games as it seems to take our team a whole half to wake up. I would love to see us on fire from the very first drive with Barkley and Hack providing the fireworks. I predict this will happen!!!

Probably 19xx...

I don't see that as a problem this week. The team knows it is a very important game and we aren't at the point that we can overlook anyone and get away with it like those previous teams.

I think you would have to go back to the time there were never noon games. Only plus is, we are even worse at noon when on a road trip.

ADVERTISEMENT