ADVERTISEMENT

When is the football seat selection process?

NittPicker

Jun 30, 2001
Any idea when the process begins for moving seats? There's been a lot going on so maybe I missed it.

Any idea when the process begins for moving seats? There's been a lot going on so maybe I missed it.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for being a part of the Penn State family. We hope this finds you and your families healthy, safe and doing what you can to help keep those around you healthy. Our primary concern is that you and your loved ones remain safe. We look forward to the time when we can bring our 107k strong together again in Beaver Stadium and are preparing for that to happen this fall!

Seat selection will begin in late April, followed by parking selection in May. As we deal with the continued transition to a remote work environment, we will be communicating via email more details to our fans in the coming weeks. In the past, you have received communication via U.S. Mail, but due to the current COVID-19 limitations, we will be communicating completely via email.

In preparation for the upcoming seat selection process toward the end of the month we ask our fans to please update their accounts, personal information, email address and credit cards on Account Manager to help us better serve you in a virtual environment.

We Can. We Will. We Are!

Penn State Athletics

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Follow-up question for those in the know. Is it safe to assume that if I like my parking spot, I can keep it, same as seat selection?

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for being a part of the Penn State family. We hope this finds you and your families healthy, safe and doing what you can to help keep those around you healthy. Our primary concern is that you and your loved ones remain safe. We look forward to the time when we can bring our 107k strong together again in Beaver Stadium and are preparing for that to happen this fall!

Seat selection will begin in late April, followed by parking selection in May. As we deal with the continued transition to a remote work environment, we will be communicating via email more details to our fans in the coming weeks. In the past, you have received communication via U.S. Mail, but due to the current COVID-19 limitations, we will be communicating completely via email.

In preparation for the upcoming seat selection process toward the end of the month we ask our fans to please update their accounts, personal information, email address and credit cards on Account Manager to help us better serve you in a virtual environment.

We Can. We Will. We Are!

Penn State Athletics
Here is my take on this email:

They are using this crisis as an opportunity to permanently do away with direct mail / USPS correspondence relating to tickets and NLC fees. I am one of those people that like the USPS mail notifications because the important emails get lost in all the other crap PSU/NLC sends to me.
I told my NLC regional contact in February that while I see the writing on the wall and eventually everything will be electronic (communications/tickets/parking,etc.), they need to do a much better job on how they distinguish and communicate the really important notifications from the rest of the PSU/NLC email. I told him that I would even sign up for text notifications regarding strictly to my account and tickets.

Guarantee they are going to mess this up in some fashion.

Here is my take on this email:

They are using this crisis as an opportunity to permanently do away with direct mail / USPS correspondence relating to tickets and NLC fees. I am one of those people that like the USPS mail notifications because the important emails get lost in all the other crap PSU/NLC sends to me.
I told my NLC regional contact in February that while I see the writing on the wall and eventually everything will be electronic (communications/tickets/parking,etc.), they need to do a much better job on how they distinguish and communicate the really important notifications from the rest of the PSU/NLC email. I told him that I would even sign up for text notifications regarding strictly to my account and tickets.

Guarantee they are going to mess this up in some fashion.

Agree with you 100 percent.

ADVERTISEMENT