ADVERTISEMENT

What's up with the line? Down to -6??

Gotta love these remarks when people ask about the line. Obviously that is why it is going down but the question is why do so many people think that

It could be because Corso and Herby had us winning but under the 7 pt spread.

Gotta love these remarks when people ask about the line. Obviously that is why it is going down but the question is why do so many people think that
It doesn't have to be "many people", it can be a very few betting a lot of cash. Maybe it's "TU NY'.

Reactions: simons96

sorry man, just covering the basics. call it misplaced faith in Temple, underestimating PSU.

btw the Temple AD is crediting their fans for selling out the game. people believe what they want to, I guess

sorry man, just covering the basics. call it misplaced faith in Temple, underestimating PSU.

btw the Temple AD is crediting their fans for selling out the game. people believe what they want to, I guess
btw the Temple AD is crediting their fans for selling out the game.

Nigel Tufnel: "Is this a joke?"

people believe what they want to, I guess[/QUOTE]

Said by a Joebot with no sense of irony or self awareness

Hopefully they're wrong, but that's where the national perception of PSU is at. It will take a very good winning season to change that perception.

Decided to cough it up at -6. As good as it's gonna get. I find it difficult to imagine PSU winning this game by less than 10.

you figure home team is worth +3... If the game was at Beaver Stadium it would be -9 PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT