ADVERTISEMENT

What's the latest on K. Conel?

Couldn’t care less what Iowa fans think - if they even do. Mostly emoting rather than actual thinking. That being said, they have as sure a national champ as there is in S. Lee. We no longer do; though I think we have several finalists in Joseph, Hall, and Cassar. So, the team title may very well come down to who outperforms whom at 133 - Bravo-Young, IMO, is more talented than DeSanto, but has to show that on the mat this season. It’s going to be a battle for the title, and very well may be decided at this weight.
SeaBasss is back, yes? Were his two wins flukes or Lee wasn’t healthy? Seems like anyone who lost twice to a returner isn’t a sure lock to me ...

conel was included in flo's 197lb redshirt report, but they also questioned if he would be enrolling

he is assigned a PSU email address at-least...

KC.jpg

How can I make a donation to Penn State wrestling and make sure it goes directly into the slush fund?
I aways like to know how my money is being used.

Easy, make the donation to the NLWC and or the PSUWC. But be aware, if you make a contribution to either Vodka will have the NCAA and every Federal agency open an investigation into you. :D:rolleyes::cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT