ADVERTISEMENT

What's Micah contemplating with this Tweet?

The early plot it board was amazing. Still some people around from then...Art, marsh creek etc and the live chat was crazy. Piss off the wrong person and those freaks would just send you a virus on live chat

Reactions: Leo Ridens
Plotit user here too... same handle. Anyone remember the Nebraska fan that used to stop by? We've had some great visitors from other schools... especially enjoyed the Camp Cochise days!

Reactions: NedFromYork
PlotIt had live chats? Good thing I didn’t know that back then.

I did not know that either, which fortunately saved me much time back then. What I remember most were the epic recruiting meltdowns like Kevin Jones and Chris Simms. The Plotit board was filled with Apocalyptic pessimists, as is its successor.

Reactions: LionJim
I did not know that either, which fortunately saved me much time back then. What I remember most were the epic recruiting meltdowns like Kevin Jones and Chris Simms. The Plotit board was filled with Apocalyptic pessimists, as is its successor.
Kevin Jones and Dan Kendra are some of the notable meltdowns I remember. Jones definitely took the cake with the "hat game." IIRC, he put on a PSU hat at his announcement only to then remove a jacket to reveal a VT shirt. He trolled us hard. Kendra sticks out because I hail from the Lehigh Valley.

Kevin Jones and Dan Kendra are some of the notable meltdowns I remember. Jones definitely took the cake with the "hat game." IIRC, he put on a PSU hat at his announcement only to then remove a jacket to reveal a VT shirt. He trolled us hard. Kendra sticks out because I hail from the Lehigh Valley.
Jeff Smoker with Chas and Jan, that got real ugly. I myself was a little ashamed at the way I dealt with that issue, not cool.

Reactions: Leo Ridens
When Kendra bailed Dick Anderson walked into my high school to talk to my brother the next day since he had him camp that summer. The next week metwith Joe, Ganter and the mighty red head took him around campus.

FWIW, tOSU's Wyatt Davis had opted out, signed with an agent and seems to have received approval for a waiver allowing him to return to tOSU. Coach Day has reported it as Davis "receiving great news" which I'm seeing interpreted as his waiver request was approved but came with some stipulations that he has to complete before he can return. I assume this might include repayment of any advances or something like that.

I share this because we might be hearing something about Micah soon if he had applied for a waiver, and the NCAA seems to be setting at least some precedent that returning may be allowed given certain conditions. I know the NCAA is far from consistent, but it's still good news for Micah. Given that Micah was still schlepping some paid events on social media even after the Big 10 decided to return to play I'm not optimistic he has even applied to return, but it seems that the NCAA may be allowing it if he has chosen to pursue it.

FWIW, tOSU's Wyatt Davis had opted out, signed with an agent and seems to have received approval for a waiver allowing him to return to tOSU. Coach Day has reported it as Davis "receiving great news" which I'm seeing interpreted as his waiver request was approved but came with some stipulations that he has to complete before he can return. I assume this might include repayment of any advances or something like that.

I share this because we might be hearing something about Micah soon if he had applied for a waiver, and the NCAA seems to be setting at least some precedent that returning may be allowed given certain conditions. I know the NCAA is far from consistent, but it's still good news for Micah. Given that Micah was still schlepping some paid events on social media even after the Big 10 decided to return to play I'm not optimistic he has even applied to return, but it seems that the NCAA may be allowing it if he has chosen to pursue it.

Yes. I have no opinion on Micah. No inside info on him. Just speaking in general. But it seems like the NCAA is granting these guys a waiver. If they opted out, signed, and now want back in, it seems like the NCAA is granting this. IMO, it really comes down to Micah.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
The early plot it board was amazing. Still some people around from then...Art, marsh creek etc and the live chat was crazy. Piss off the wrong person and those freaks would just send you a virus on live chat
Was Ox on this board or TOS. Wasn't there a skunk bear? I only visited the two board since 2000, didn't joint until the Sandusky disaster.

Last edited:
Yes. I have no opinion on Micah. No inside info on him. Just speaking in general. But it seems like the NCAA is granting these guys a waiver. If they opted out, signed, and now want back in, it seems like the NCAA is granting this. IMO, it really comes down to Micah.
Micah is in Cali getting dental work done. 😬

Bummer. But it probably doesnt' change our season outlook. We have enough talent to win 7 of the games on our schedule. We don't have enough for OSU...but anything can happen. 7-1 still a feasible reality.

Now if we start getting a crazy spate of LB injuries...then our outlook would change.

Bummer. But it probably doesnt' change our season outlook. We have enough talent to win 7 of the games on our schedule. We don't have enough for OSU...but anything can happen. 7-1 still a feasible reality.

Now if any team starts getting crazy spates of LB injuries...then their outlook would change.
Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Here I'll fix it for you too

"Now if any team suffers injuries to key players ... then their outlook would change".

If Trevor Lawrence were injured on Saturday, Clemson would still be good. But not the same. If Justin Fields were injured before the season, Ohio State's outlook would change.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT