ADVERTISEMENT

What's Micah contemplating with this Tweet?

If he truly wanted to “opt in”, I would think the NCAA has set a precedent for doing things against the rules.
Unfortunately, both I’m thinking of deal with the suckeyes.
Young’s “repayment” of the loan.
Fields’ transfer being deemed hardship.
Get a lawyer, threaten lawsuit and it should be granted.

OL

Or more simply, the Arizona State punter who signed with an agent and didn't get drafted then who got reinstated.

He would have to repay the money he's taken from his agent. It has to be substantial to have payed for his time in California and for the professional trainer he's been working with. Not sure how he could come up with that much.

I really think he is doing to find a way to opt back in. I just get the feeling he wants to be part of this
Yes, I had a feeling that this season was going to be special, and Parsons was going to front and center....could still end up special, and would love if Parsons somehow was able to make it back on the team.

• Love
Reactions: PSUfiji
He would have to repay the money he's taken from his agent. It has to be substantial to have payed for his time in California and for the professional trainer he's been working with. Not sure how he could come up with that much.

He should ask Chase Young how to come up with a large amount of money in a short amount of time.

Maybe call that J.G.Wentorth guy?

fce753d234440345d661c98b56cbbffb.jpg

Given the extraordinary circumstances this year I am willing to bet reinstating his eligibility would be easier if he truly wants to come back and play. Franklin could regulate his PT too to minimize risk of injury.

Reactions: PSUfiji
Given the extraordinary circumstances this year I am willing to bet reinstating his eligibility would be easier if he truly wants to come back and play. Franklin could regulate his PT too to minimize risk of injury.

I'm okay with him not being on the kickoff return team, but you don't get him reinstated to minimize his risk.

Reactions: bluewhiteApos

Anyone up to starting a “go fund me”?

Reactions: Overthereguy
Neither Wade or Davies had signed with agents or taken any money. That said, however, I think it would be a bad look by the NCAA to not make an exception that allows B1G players to “opt back in” regardless of the agent situation. These kids have been through a unprecedented difficult time, and the prior rules should be modified. I really hope that is is able to return to PSU if that is his desire.

I have read that he has training in California to get ready for the draft. How can we play this season if he is not currently in enrolled school?

Hope I'm wrong....but I think he's in too deep (financial obligations)...once he hired an agent, my guess is that he's enjoyed a steady income. I don't know how that would be refunded to the satisfaction of the NCAA......etc. I'm sure on the surface he would love to play with his buddies, but.........

ADVERTISEMENT