ADVERTISEMENT

What will you do on Saturday? No Penn State game.

With no Penn State game on Saturday, what will you do?

• Play golf.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Mow the lawn.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Practice kicking my dog for the michigan state game.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Have a candle party with my lady friends.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Funny I had golf planned for over a month. Haven't played since PSU started. But not just because of their games (some were night so didn't matter) but because fall sports for my kids began. Looking forward to getting out.

Hockey draft. Just added another tier to our trophy, we are set for the next 24 years.

I will be going to the Giants-Panthers game and cheering for SaQuan while wearing my Panthers clothing.
I also will be at the BC - NC State game Saturday.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Heading down to Paso Robles for some pinot noir tasting and seeing a friend's new home under construction.

ALSO:

Working on completing the official “McAndrew Application For Moderator” paperwork.

I'll be doing what any good Berkeley Springs boy does on Columbus Day weekend: attending the Apple Butter Festival!

Golf? Really, Bob? I'd rather poke my eyes with a sharp stick.

Early morning breakfast club meeting at the Beach Bakery in Westhampton Beach then to Southampton for some beach time and check on an under construction investment property, then off to Montauk for a late lunch at the Inlet Seafood Co, and finally to Sag Harbor for the night.

Reactions: wplion
Ok..based on Hugh's plans, I'd like to change mine. I will fly to Jamaica to check out a rare Ferrari that I may purchase. I will then sail back to Miami where I will meet up with a pair of twins that just finished up massage school. I fully expect that I will depart Miami after a happy ending (from the twins). I will then fly home in my private jet and watch a Monday Night Raw recording. I then plan to attend Bingo at a local firehall.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Apple and pumpkin picking with the family (while sneaking a look at the phone to check scores every 10-15 minutes).
This is what I did the weekend PSU played Illinois on Friday. It was nice to have a Saturday without football ... once ... but now two times in three weeks? Come back, PSU football.

OK. My friend was on a cruise and missed Saturday's game. I give him the re-cap and take him to the game's final play. I tell him we ran one of the following plays... take a guess.

We handed it off to Sanders who had a relatively miserable day to that point.
We flipped it to Polk on an end around.
We ran the Lion play and Tommy threw it backward to Trace who then threw it forward to JJ.
Trace ran the RPO. [BTW, I apprised my friend that TM kinda had a decent game :)]

Silence on the other end as he starts to figure it out. First words out of his mouth..

"Well, they didn't run it, so that one is out."

A small smile... lol

Reactions: Victor E. Bell
Have to head up to Ontario to pick up my boat. Left it there for the summer to fish the Rideau Lakes. Campground closing soon. Supposed to fish Saturday, maybe muskies in the rideau river. PSU and my son’s travel soccer team both supposed to have a bye. Well coach picks up a tournament this weekend. My wife comes home today and the starting goalie got hurt at practice. So my son looks to be getting his first travel start in goal. Yikes so I kinda got a mess on my hands here.

As a practicing lawyer I am sure many people would like to poke your eyes out with a stick.
Well, they know where to find me. Its not like I am hiding. Among other traits they share, many of them are golfers.

Mow grass, work on my gravity retaining wall, complete a few other items around the yard before collapsing in front of the TV to watch football with a few beers.

5 of 39 respondents (13.2%) are going to candle parties on Saturday. Nice.

Mow the lawn, hit up a local pumpkin patch, then watch stress-free football the rest of the day

ADVERTISEMENT