ADVERTISEMENT

What will you do on Saturday? No Penn State game.

With no Penn State game on Saturday, what will you do?

• Play golf.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Mow the lawn.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Practice kicking my dog for the michigan state game.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Have a candle party with my lady friends.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
FWIW no Marshall game either, so if it doesnt rain, and the river is nice and calm take my yacht out for the first time in a month!!

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire

Needlepoint?

rosey-grier-needlepoint-06302013.jpg

March on Washington to protest forced reception of text messages from Big Government

Kid's birthday party in the morning, school fall festival in the afternoon, housewarming party in Alexandria at night.

GIrls HS volleyball tournament (State College), maybe some of PSU men's club volleyball tournament (Bloomsburg).

Ugh, 60% still mowing lawns. Terrible use of time and resources.

I'm going kayaking to explore some islands. Looking for more good campsites for a large group. Did this last week and found a good place covered with wild grasses and spectacular lake views. No mowing necessary.

Completely avoid all games to prevent myself from hearing mention of last week’s game is my real answer.

Actually, I'm going on a charity ride to raise funds for a local breast cancer charity that tries to help people in the area effected by that terrible disease
nice of them to align their priorities by not having an event on Penn State football weekends! :)

Reactions: Nitt1300
I am actually considering going down to the Pitt game. Take the bus ($5 round trip) and scalp a ticket for pennies.

I could never resist rubbernecking at a train derailment.

Pitt Stadium: "yes hello, Pitt football."
FCL: "Is Pitt playing home this weekend?"
Pitt: "yes"
FCL: "what time is the game?"
Pitt: "What time can you be here?"
FCL: "Any seats left."
Pitt: "Only about 62,000. All yellow!"

Watch other college football games, eat, and drink beer!

With no Penn State game on Saturday, what will you do?

Not much different than any other Saturday in the fall for me. I watch other games. One thing I don't do is work. Work is for saps. I never pass up a lounging opportunity. :D

ADVERTISEMENT