ADVERTISEMENT

Football What will James Franklin have to say at Big Ten Media Days?

Is the Big 10 network carrying this? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Same as all coaches always say. We have a really solid team......need some players to step up.......have a lot of work to do.....really excited.......these players are really working hard. ......up to the challenge in Front of them.........obviously.......

Reactions: Gitzit and ram2020
Words are wind. No one should be interested in anything a Penn State coach has to say (except Cael Sanderson, who understands that his job is Wins and Championships). All others - Words are wind. Win more. Lose less. Bring home conference titles and national titles. Otherwise, anything you have to say is boilerplate pablum blah, blah.

Coach Franklin - your words are wind.

Regards,

ShoreLion85
Proud Penn State alum, class of 1985

Words are wind. No one should be interested in anything a Penn State coach has to say (except Cael Sanderson, who understands that his job is Wins and Championships). All others - Words are wind. Win more. Lose less. Bring home conference titles and national titles. Otherwise, anything you have to say is boilerplate pablum blah, blah.

Coach Franklin - your words are wind.

Regards,

ShoreLion85
Proud Penn State alum, class of 1985
So what does that make your post? Not interested, don’t tune into Big 10 Media Days… which exists so fans can hear from their coaches and players.

My words are exactly the same as Coach Franklin’s and the players’: Wind

Stop losing so many games; start winning more games. Everything else is feel-good bovine scatorum.

I don’t tune in to Big Ten media days; anything said at them by PSU is meaningless, and anything said by the coaches of the other conference programs is enemy propaganda.

Stop losing so often; start winning more often. coach Franklin’s “analysis“ about improving, competing, workin hard, testing well, blah, blah, blah is nothing more than boob-bate. We’ve heard it all before and it doesn’t mean squat. He’s fooling, or should be fooling, no one.

Win more, lose less. Period. Words are wind.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
A week or two ago, Jahan Dotson was quoted as saying we were an injury away from making the College Football Playoff last year. Makes me wonder if the Penn State Football Team and Coaches are delusional and simply not in touch with reality.

Last edited:
A week or two ago, Jahan Dotson was quoted as saying we were an injury away from making the College Football Playoff last year. Makes me wonder if the Penn State Football Team and Coaches are delusional and simply not in touch with reality.
I could buy the argument if we had a different head coach, offensive and defensive coordinators.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT