ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck is going on....at lock haven

Not posting anything in his TL. This is enough for now.

Ugh. Well, this doesn’t sound good. But sounds like the NCAA is on the case!

He also posted something that if true is not very flattering for Nate Carr, Jr.

353410ca-deee-4e65-b864-f18f19634456-gif.3641545

Robbie Waller got shit canned a few years back for allegations of being tough with the athletes.

Ugh--I hope this winds up being a disgruntled party without a real bone to pick, but either way, a black eye for a program that definitely doesn't need it.

Well, here's one I won't be weighing in on, lol, other than to say I'm merely on the periphery of the program (and only after the time frame in question) but never saw anything like that being alleged.

Well, here's one I won't be weighing in on, lol, other than to say I'm merely on the periphery of the program (and only after the time frame in question) but never saw anything like that being alleged.
I'd just like to know what exactly was witnessed by 25 people, that nobody has heard about for at least several months.

What time frame?

You mean like when they were reporting the allegations against Jim Boeheim and Syracuse University from the Old Main lawn?
Yeah I almost forgot that ESPN had audio phone call tapes of Bernie Fines wife talking and admitting their crimes to the ball boys. Tapes never made public and that wasn't a cover up. I guess too many Syracuse grads on the ESPN payroll.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT