ADVERTISEMENT

What % of offensive playbook have we seen, thus far?

I had a dream that RR put Juwan, Shorter, Kuntz, Friermuth, and Stevens on the field at the same time. The buckeyes couldn’t contain them...

Seeing how we've averaged 55.5 points per game to this point - I'm not sure we should try to redefine what we do. A wrinkle here or there, sure - but I'm a firm believer in playing to your strength instead of trying to modify for an opponent.

I'd ask the same about the D. We haven't seen much in the way of exotic blitz packages with our young LBers and secondary. We haven't really played a team with a good passing game.

I'd ask the same about the D. We haven't seen much in the way of exotic blitz packages with our young LBers and secondary. We haven't really played a team with a good passing game.

So far, this D has not shown the ability to handle team specific game plans. Too much thinking. May be better off in base with simple blitz schemes.

Reactions: Obliviax
Well, we have not seen any Lion package yet.

outside of not seeing the Lion package, I think we have seen most of the playbook. We beat App State in OT - and were fortunate to get that done. We were pressed to some extent in every game, with the majority of the points being scored very late. hard to believe we were holding anything back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT