ADVERTISEMENT

What is Nelson's status?

Franklin called it a "flare up" of an ongoing problem. Didn't say how long he would be out, but up to trainers. Doesn't sound too serious.

I didn't see footage of him going down, only him on the ground with trainers and coaches surrounding him. I hope it's not a season ender... having Palmer and others get more reps against Rutgers, SDSU and Army will help prepare depth for the heart of the season,

One post game radio commentator said it is never good when the trainers roll up the pant leg and remove the brace. Franklin was far less negative in his presser. In any case, there doesn't appear to be any definitive prognosis yet.

Whatever his status is, I'll let you in on two things:

1. It doesn't really matter, because our offensive line is horrible, with or without him.
2. He's a good kid, so we all hope he's alright.

Whatever his status is, I'll let you in on two things:

1. It doesn't really matter, because our offensive line is horrible, with or without him.
2. He's a good kid, so we all hope he's alright.
That "horrible" line looked a lot better when we had a back who doesn't fiddle fart in the backfield in the game.

...and its Buffalo

Troll: You waited 75 years for this. Watch your game with the Bearcats and pray you
hold on to the lead.

Also: Enjoy this, because you lose every single starter next year, that matters on your team,
and it's over. Seriously, what are you doing here? Watch your game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT