What happens if Putin is successful in Ukraine?

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
China, inspired by the lack of military response from the world, invades Taiwan.

Next Russia, with a newfound confidence, and full support of China, takes Moldova.

Next Russia formally assimilates Belarus.

Next China, with the promise of full control of shipping through the South China Sea invades the Philippines.

China and Russia sign a formal joint defense relationship, thus supplanting the West as the dominant force in the World.

US Navy denied the ability to maintain open/free shipping lanes throughout the world.

All of this under Biden.

To be honest, we are definitely in a bit of a pickle. Putin can not be allowed to succeed. Period. But committing military action could push Putin. He seems to be thinking more like a cornered cat than a rational human being. And it is hard to predict what a cornered cat will do. But lashing out is pretty high on the probability scale. And lashing out could include engagement outside Ukraine, to include ballistic missile launch. Not a good prospect. I know we have defenses for ballistic missiles, I don't know what they are. I worked on Star Wars projects 35 yrs ago, but things have likely changed substantially in those 35 yrs and it is almost all classified. So I have no idea what our prospects are in being able to defend ourselves against ballistic missile attack.

I don't envy anyone that has to make the decisions that need to be made in the next upcoming days, maybe weeks. But in the end, Putin must not be allowed to succeed. His success would lead to real, serious shifts in world power. And not for the good for capitalism and freedom.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
China, inspired by the lack of military response from the world, invades Taiwan.

Next Russia, with a newfound confidence, and full support of China, takes Moldova.

Next China, with the promise of full control of shipping through the South China Sea invades the Philippines.

China and Russia sign a formal joint defense relationship, thus supplanting the West as the dominant force in the World.

US Navy denied the ability to maintain open/free shipping lanes throughout the world.

All of this under Biden.

To be honest, we are definitely in a bit of a pickle. Putin can not be allowed to succeed. Period. But committing military action could push Putin. He seems to be thinking more like a cornered cat than a rational human being. And it is hard to predict what a cornered cat will do. But lashing out is pretty high on the probability scale. And lashing out could include engagement outside Ukraine, to include ballistic missile launch. Not a good prospect. I know we have defenses for ballistic missiles, I don't know what they are. I worked on Star Wars projects 35 yrs ago, but things have likely changed substantially in those 35 yrs and it is almost all classified. So I have no idea what our prospects are in being able to defend ourselves against ballistic missile attack.

I don't envy anyone that has to make the decisions that need to be made in the next upcoming days, maybe weeks. But in the end, Putin must not be allowed to succeed. His success would lead to real, serious shifts in world power. And not for the good for capitalism and freedom.
What happens is, if putin isn’t full of shit the Russians finish up neutralizing neonazi groups and deep state biolabs and then the military operation stops. If he is full of shit he will keep going as your post says.

An important question re: Taiwan most people aren’t asking is, are there also US DoD DTRA biolabs there? If so it gives china a great excuse to go in there. We better admit it now and immediately publicly decommission them before china makes a move.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tgar and GreggK

Ski

May 29, 2001
What happens is if putin isn’t full of shit the Russians finish up neutralizing neonazi groups and deep state biolabs and then the military operation stops. If he is full of shit he will keep going as your post says.

An important question re: Taiwan most people aren’t asking is, are there also US DoD ATRP biolabs there? If so it gives china a great excuse to go in there. We better admit it now and immediately publicly decommission them before china makes a move.

Offensive biological research is prohibited under several international treaties. Defensive biological research for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes is not prohibited and not a justification to go to war.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Offensive biological research is prohibited under several international treaties. Defensive biological research for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes is not prohibited and not a justification to go to war.
Do you think deep state goons actually follow laws/prohibitions? And we already know these deep state assholes like Daszak/ecohealth alliance were farming out gain of function research to other countries via Pentagon contractors etc. and have lied about the nature of their work. The people involved in Ukraine biolabs are the same as wuhan.
Do you believe their word? It’s in Russia’s best interest to assume the worst is being done there until the labs are removed.

Ski

May 29, 2001
Do you think deep state goons actually follow laws/prohibitions? And we already know these deep state assholes like Daszak/ecohealth alliance were farming out gain of function research to other countries via Pentagon contractors etc. and have lied about the nature of their work. The people involved in Ukraine biolabs are the same as wuhan.
Do you believe their word? It’s in Russia’s best interest to assume the worst is being done there until the labs are removed.

The damage to Russia from assuming the worst is far greater than the damage that would have been done by leaving the labs be. Do you think Ukraine was going to launch a massive biological attack against their neighbor that they want to just leave them alone? Do you trust anything out of Russia more than the US/Ukraine? Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons that made it the 3rd most powerful nuclear nation on the planet in return for Russian promises to respect its borders in the Budapest Memorandum. Putin is a KGB leftover that wants to put the Soviet Union back together. He had zero justification for attacking Ukraine. None.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

All of this under Biden.

The problem with ballistic missile defense is that 99 percent success is not good enough.

Reactions: CoastGuard2018

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004

All of this under Biden.

It is WW3 by the time you said "US Navy". The U.S. and its many allies would defeat China and Russia. At least for now. If it went full nuclear, no one wins except those who can't wait to see if there is an afterlife. BTW, Russia has already lost in Ukraine. It is just a matter of trying to get out of there with their dignity reasonably intact.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The damage to Russia from assuming the worst is far greater than the damage that would have been done by leaving the labs be. Do you think Ukraine was going to launch a massive biological attack against their neighbor that they want to just leave them alone? Do you trust anything out of Russia more than the US/Ukraine? Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons that made it the 3rd most powerful nuclear nation on the planet in return for Russian promises to respect its borders in the Budapest Memorandum. Putin is a KGB leftover that wants to put the Soviet Union back together. He had zero justification for attacking Ukraine. None.
You seem confused over who is really running Ukraine. It’s corrupt oligarchs/deep state thugs. What if they were planning another “leak” that could genetically target russians? These cabal thugs dont give a fuuck if their plans result in massive retaliation against Ukrainian citizens as long as it accomplishes their goals. Ukraine had the equivalent of wmd’s on Russia’s doorstep sitting in labs run by corrupt losers like the bidens/ecohealth alliance.

I don't trust anything coming from the U.S., Ukraine, nor Russia. Russia was respecting Urkaine's borders before the US started inserting puppet govt's in Ukraine in 2014 and also NATO kept creeping eastward in violation of the agreement when USSR dissolved. There’s plenty of blame to go around and this never would have happened if the globalists in the west had stop poking the bear.

• Haha
Reactions: GreggK

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
What happens is, if putin isn’t full of shit the Russians finish up neutralizing neonazi groups and deep state biolabs and then the military operation stops. If he is full of shit he will keep going as your post says.

An important question re: Taiwan most people aren’t asking is, are there also US DoD DTRA biolabs there? If so it gives china a great excuse to go in there. We better admit it now and immediately publicly decommission them before china makes a move.

You forgot the child pedophile rings. Remember Putin is just doing this to help the children.

CoastGuard2018

Jul 25, 2017

All of this under Biden.

We are up the creek without a paddle. We would be better off with Joe Pesci and Kamala the pro wrestler running this than Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

You forgot the child pedophile rings. Remember Putin is just doing this to help the children.
I wouldn’t be surprised. Ukraine is littered with underground tunnels. We already know hunter was involved in sex trafficking rings. These people are sick!

Latest posts