ADVERTISEMENT

What Franklin did at the end....

How about the GA St coach going for a fg down 56-0. Does 56-3 make you feel a whole lot better? What a woos....plus at halftime he said the 35-0 ass whipping he was absorbing was the result of "garbage" points! Yea...someone shoulda told Barkley to fall down on that 90 yd score...

Excuse me if I am wrong..but I swore I was at the Pitt game this year when the 2016 Big Ten Championship curtain came off the east stands! I believe Franklin was the HC of that team.

Reactions: rcy4499
Not having a 4th team field goal defense unit is at least a plausible explanation for calling a time out. Avoid confusion and more importantly, injury. Teach/ instruct your players...... First team or fourth team.
Not saying it was right but Franklin's first team D was on the sideline wanting a shutout and he called a timeout to freeze their kicker. Big deal as his reaction was well intended for his players and staff. I'm happy he's our head coach.

Many Spartans have changed views on Franklin for the class move and being classy in the QA after the game. Gave credit to the Spartans not like Harbaugh who never once mentioned the Spartans in his post game.

Ya know, I noticed the same thing about that Carbaugh fella. In our postgame presser he could not mention Barkley by name. Instead, it was "the running back."

ADVERTISEMENT