ADVERTISEMENT

What are you tools doing this weekend?

Lion Son/Husband/Father

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2013
“we’re lake people”
Dawn glass for me. Go 70
YAv9RD0.jpg

Beer league softball against the first place team and then probably cleaning the basement. Woot woot

I am cutting three lawns with my new lawnmower. I am also attending a graduation party for a disadvantaged young lady (mom has had a substance problem while dad bugged out, for the most part). She was class valedictorian and got a good 'ship to a top 50 university. I'll be wearing my mask.

61qpRspBj6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I am cutting three lawns with my new lawnmower. I am also attending a graduation party for a disadvantaged young lady (mom has had a substance problem while dad bugged out, for the most part). She was class valedictorian and got a good 'ship to a top 50 university. I'll be wearing my mask.

61qpRspBj6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Atta boy!

Reactions: Obliviax
Hmmm... I may try to make a dent in the bourbon and whiskey collections... and may even try some rum. Or just sit on the patio drinking wine with the wife (this is most likely what will happen) watching the kids try to kill each other.
Lmao. I’m amazed how little we miss our sons. Granted it’s only been a few days.

Driving 1500 miles RT to CO and back to pick up some THC tinctures for my boys that I can’t get on Tx and probably a 1/2 ounce of fine skunk for me
Damn CT. That is a serious road trip. Can't you get it shipped in or is there too much risk doing that in TX? Hopefully our law makers will pull their head out of their asses and legalize it someday soon.

Play with kids, mow grass, play a couple baseball games if the weather allows, drink beer and eat bad food if it doesn't.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
ADVERTISEMENT