What are you going to do when you can't afford gasoline?

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
So you're saying it is the oil companies greed that is at fault and not Biden?
Not sure how you came up with that. Just so that I’m clear the high gas prices are a result of the actions of the Biden administration.

and…

If you voted for Biden you are an idiot.

Reactions: Ski and Sullivan

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
How the Fuk do you or anyone else know the cyclical economy wouldn't have turned south under trump for some/any reason. Guess what dingbat ? You nor anyone else does . I know you are so what am i is about the limit of extreme dipshits in the current political theater now. Wanna be on this side or the other ? Your as dumb and myopic as the other .

There are two types of libtards:
1. The libtard who thinks everything is going great.
2. The libtard who realizes this country is in bad shape BUT they tell themselves "Well at least Trump isn't in office!" just so they sleep better at night.
You fall in the second category.

Biden did cancel the Keystone Pipeline and ended leases on federal lands. Trump had enacted an streamlined process for leases, which Biden reversed. And Biden also reduced investment in oil and gas development.

Now putting an exact dollar figure on how these decisions are reflected in the current price of gas is probably difficult, if not impossible. But the dip$hit-in-office certainly hasn't inspired any confidence. Especially when he has PRAISED high gas prices.

He has also put in the super-qualified Pete Buttigieg in charge of Transportation. The supply chain issues don't have an effect on the price of goods, do they? What were his qualifications again? But we shouldn't lay into Pete as he's still settling in to being a new parent of twins.

In addition, even Vox (Vox!) blamed Biden for the high inflation because of his almost $2Trillion Save America Stimulus Plan. Thanks Joe! You saved us!

Biden has also recently proposed tax increases which will be an easy sell to the Democrats. Need to keep up with the class warfare, eh? But at least there are no mean tweets!

Again..you voted for this clown in office. Own it.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
7171f52289399827276386c3685af5c512def4189af43f3423ab4dde6796242a.jpg

Reactions: Gnat91

Lion84

Apr 10, 2015
The increased cost of gasoline results in a huge increase in everyone’s budget. Increased transportation costs result in increased food costs, for example. Higher oil and gas prices are the primary driver of the rampant inflation we are seeing.
I agree - stupid people look at this in a vacuum - there is a ripple effect that runs through the ENTIRE economy so just saying $30 more a month for gas is no big deal shows how ignorant you are about how the economy and fuel/oil costs effect literally everything you consume - just monumentally dumb.

Reactions: NewEra 2014 and Ski

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Move to NJ to save on electricity.

New Jersey is getting a reduction in prices. Sweet!

In New Jersey, it’s a different story. Most residential customers in the Garden State will experience reductions ranging from 1.1% to 2.8% when annual price changes go into effect June 1. The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities conducts energy auctions annually in February for the state’s four electric utilities. A large amount of New Jersey utilities’ purchases were locked in under three-year contracts signed in 2020 and 2021, when prices were lower, cushioning customers from current soaring costs.

Read more at: https://www.centredaily.com/news/business/article261776342.html#storylink=cpy

olelion

Jun 10, 2001
Tarpon Springs Fl
I know, I know the liberals on this board won't get it, but just think about it. If the average guy can't afford gas what about the farmer? The delivery guy? The parts delivery guy? etc, etc, etc.

We've got a world a shit coming down the pike and it's all on you lefties.

If you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.
We're heading for "no drive days", probably odd and even. The pandemic lock down was a pilot run for it

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Such a silly argument. Gas makes up such a tiny piece of the average persons budget. One less family meal at the Outback a month covers the whole gasoline increase.

I live in a fairly wealthy white Republican town. My towns Facebook page is nothing but Trumptards constantly posting and complaining about gas prices. These are people who are purposely pay $15k to $20k a year in real estate taxes but then cry when they have to pay an extra $10 or $15 to fill up their tank. It’s pretty funny.
They likely complain about their property taxes as well.

Reactions: NJPSU

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Do you get, not everyone is the same? Not everyone has the same advantages? Just how ignorant are you? I can't believe you have kids.
NJ is pretty damn ignorant. He's proven that MANY times, here.

Reactions: Ski