ADVERTISEMENT

What are our greatest weapons on this years team?

Where do you expect to see the most exciting plays made?

I think we will again have a Top 5 Defense which will produce a lot of turnovers. That is where I expect us to be the most exciting, followed by the passing game. I think we will improve in all facets of the game except kicking. Our patience will definitely be tested when we kick the ball.

Reactions: Jerademan74
I think we will again have a Top 5 Defense which will produce a lot of turnovers. That is where I expect us to be the most exciting, followed by the passing game. I think we will improve in all facets of the game except kicking. Our patience will definitely be tested when we kick the ball.
I will also be looking for some explosive plays by our RB's.

After establishing some semblance of a running game for the first time since 2013, Hackenberg's right arm should have some targets to acquire.

Creating a lot of turnovers usually requires a relentless pass rush from the DEs. Nassib & Sickels appear to be better run stuffers than pass rushers. We'll see. I think we have some athletic DBs that can pick off passes if we do get a good pass rush.

Greatest weapons on this year's team?

Let's not overthink this; the greatest weapons are Christian Hackenberg's passing ability and a good group of receivers. We need time to shoot the big gun, but it's quite a weapon.

Creating a lot of turnovers usually requires a relentless pass rush from the DEs. Nassib & Sickels appear to be better run stuffers than pass rushers. We'll see. I think we have some athletic DBs that can pick off passes if we do get a good pass rush.
What from their very limited sample of play leads you to believe those two are run stuffers as opposed to pass rushers? Do we have enough information to make that determination?

Greatest weapons on this year's team?

Let's not overthink this; the greatest weapons are Christian Hackenberg's passing ability and a good group of receivers. We need time to shoot the big gun, but it's quite a weapon.
Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!

1. Hack finally allowed to run.
2. Koa Farmer on KO return
3. Thompkins on punt return.
4. Defense
5. The one or two WR screens out of the 20 per game we will run, that will break loose.

ADVERTISEMENT