What a sad 4th of July

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
It’s pretty fvcking sad that, on the even of the founding of this country, we have fascists running our Supreme Court, our former president is on trial for a coup attempt, our debt has ballooned to unsustainable levels because of decades of unbalanced tax cuts, global warming has put the country in peril, immigrants are chased like dogs, and women and minorities are treated like second class citizens.

I won’t be celebrating the 4th this year. I’m utterly ashamed of what this country has become.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
It’s pretty fvcking sad that, on the even of the founding of this country, we have fascists running our Supreme Court, our former president is on trial for a coup attempt, our debt has ballooned to unsustainable levels because of decades of unbalanced tax cuts, global warming has put the country in peril, immigrants are chased like dogs, and women and minorities are treated like second class citizens.

I won’t be celebrating the 4th this year. I’m utterly ashamed of what this country has become.

Sounds like you're gonna cry again, Paoli.

Don't worry Potato Head will fix the country. lol

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001

Most of these problems are a result of democrat voters.

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014

You can fix all of this by simply moving.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014

Paoli, you’re a disgrace to the human race!

Go Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL... Go cry in your beer loser....

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001

And why is that? Biden?

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I’m utterly ashamed of what this country has become.
We share the shame for the U.S. It is disgusting that vile Democrats engineered the Russiagate coup and are now running a Soviet style show trial. What pathetic, fraudulent, loser human beings the Democrats are.

Also, It is also disgusting that he have a senile as well as dishonest President.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Let's peel back Paoli's list and look under the hood ...
  • Fascists running the Supreme Court. Uhm, let's see. They returned powers back to the states after a leftist Supreme Court usurped that power and used the court as a legislative body. But according to Paoli, the current court are the fascists, not the previous court that legislated through the judicial branch.
  • A former president is on trial for a coup attempt. Let's see. This is a "trial" where the defendant is not allowed to be represented during the proceedings much less given an opportunity to cross examine false claims or call witnesses. Heresay is OK, even when it contradicts claims (outside the "court") that dispute the honesty of the hearsay "witness." .... nothing fascist about any of this.
  • Our debt is ballooning due to decades of tax cuts. No spending problems though. With the current people in power we can spend trillions and the impact on our debt will be ZERO. That's right, these people are THAT GOOD!!! We have on-camera testimony from the Congress and President that this is true.
  • Global warming has put our country in peril. No other country gets affected by the climate. They get to burn coal and we need to buckle up and cut our natural gas consumption, because the climate over America is too warm. We can save the world this way by "leading." Like all other spending, there is no cost. It's free if we would just stop cutting taxes.
  • Women and minorities are treated like second class citizens. Damn those straight white Christian men. They educated themselves, went to work, fought the wars, and look at what happened. They've all turned to smash and grab. Some are even getting pregnant. It's a mess. They are just not as good as the women and minorities. Fortunately the current administration is addressing the problem. From now on, women and minority status represent the first criteria in the assessment of competence. If you are white and male you had better be in the GBTQ+ group, or it's a clear sign that you are either incompetent or could never understand the problems of anyone not like you. After all, one cannot understand by listening. One must tweet one's thoughts, gather the reaction of extremists on the internet, and then understand how to act. That's how we'll know the best course for the nation.
Don't fret Paoli, Joe, Nancy, and Chuck got this. Trump is on the run. Clearly since he left office the country has been so much better off. I love becoming a white male minority, paying more for everything, watching my savings become worthless, and being scared for my life on the sidewalks and subways of our cities. It's great.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

My friend. In spite of current events.
......inflation, rising gas prices, a failed administration, first and 2nd amendments under attack....this is still the greatest country in the history of mankind. Set your concerns aside and enjoy the 4th. It's a day to celebrate.

Last edited:

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
My friend. In spite of current events.
......inflation, rising gas prices, a failed administration, first and 2nd amendments until attack....this is still the greatest country in the history of mankind. Set your concerns aside and enjoy the 4th. It's a day to celebrate.

No way. Coup attempt. Women’s rights absolutely obliterated. You’re tone deaf.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Let's peel back Paoli's list and look under the hood ...
  • Fascists running the Supreme Court. Uhm, let's see. They returned powers back to the states after a leftist Supreme Court usurped that power and used the court as a legislative body. But according to Paoli, the current court are the fascists, not the previous court that legislated through the judicial branch.
  • A former president is on trial for a coup attempt. Let's see. This is a "trial" where the defendant is not allowed to be represented during the proceedings much less given an opportunity to cross examine false claims or call witnesses. Heresay is OK, even when it contradicts claims (outside the "court") that dispute the honesty of the hearsay "witness." .... nothing fascist about any of this.
  • Our debt is ballooning due to decades of tax cuts. No spending problems though. With the current people in power we can spend trillions and the impact on our debt will be ZERO. That's right, these people are THAT GOOD!!! We have on-camera testimony from the Congress and President that this is true.
  • Global warming has put our country in peril. No other country gets affected by the climate. They get to burn coal and we need to buckle up and cut our natural gas consumption, because the climate over America is too warm. We can save the world this way by "leading." Like all other spending, there is no cost. It's free if we would just stop cutting taxes.
  • Women and minorities are treated like second class citizens. Damn those straight white Christian men. They educated themselves, went to work, fought the wars, and look at what happened. They've all turned to smash and grab. Some are even getting pregnant. It's a mess. They are just not as good as the women and minorities. Fortunately the current administration is addressing the problem. From now on, women and minority status represent the first criteria in the assessment of competence. If you are white and male you had better be in the GBTQ+ group, or it's a clear sign that you are either incompetent or could never understand the problems of anyone not like you. After all, one cannot understand by listening. One must tweet one's thoughts, gather the reaction of extremists on the internet, and then understand how to act. That's how we'll know the best course for the nation.
Don't fret Paoli, Joe, Nancy, and Chuck got this. Trump is on the run. Clearly since he left office the country has been so much better off. I love becoming a white male minority, paying more for everything, watching my savings become worthless, and being scared for my life on the sidewalks and subways of our cities. It's great.

“States rights” is exactly what the south was championing when it wanted to protect it’s belief in slavery. In short, certain states didn’t want to be hindered by the morality of the populace, they wanted to enslave people as a way to enrich a few.

Please do your basic research

CoastGuard2018

Jul 25, 2017

Good move your dumb ass to Venezuela

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
“States rights” is exactly what the south was championing when it wanted to protect it’s belief in slavery. In short, certain states didn’t want to be hindered by the morality of the populace, they wanted to enslave people as a way to enrich a few.

Nice straw man. We can usually count on you for that. You are probably unable to see the difference.

Don't bother doing any research. You would not understand what you are reading. Fortunately we have enough judges on the court with an ability to reason above Paoli's ability to reason. Now if we just had a few in Congress and in the White House above the level of imbecile....

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Nice straw man. We can usually count on you for that. You are probably unable to see the difference.

Don't bother doing any research. You would not understand what you are reading. Fortunately we have enough judges on the court with an ability to reason above Paoli's ability to reason. Now if we just had a few in Congress and in the White House above the level of imbecile....

Remember, I’m the adult in the room here, you folks are the conspiracy theorists, QAnon followers, radical extremist, American Taliban types

Just reminding you how silly you look…

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

State's rights are also what the Constitution defended when it was written.

LdN

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Remember, I’m the adult in the room here, you folks are the conspiracy theorists, QAnon followers, radical extremist, American Taliban types

And I will remind you that you should look in the mirror. You are not the adult in the room. You are the one that does the name-calling, the condescending personal attacks, the diversions, the tantrums, etc. You are the child that needs some admonishing.

The lies perpetrated by your side have clearly become a conspiracy. The charade on Capitol Hill right now is a conspiracy to divert attention away from the country's true problems. That activity is as fascist as it gets. Your side won't play by the rules because you do not like the rules. You want revolution. You want anarchy.

You guys make stuff up. QAnon, for example. I'll bet there isn't one poster on this board that advocates for QAnon. It's like you guys labeling all conservatives as "Trumpsters" when in fact most would vote for someone else in a republican primary. In short, you guys make up a "reality" that suits you, but it's not based on truth. Democrats throw out tons of nonsense hoping no one will report the truth and some of the lies will stick. That's all they've got when the policies fail.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

You should just leave.

Reactions: Hotshoe

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

Couldn’t agree more. Especially after reading the responses of these supposed Americans on this board . They are not only ignorant, childish bores, they are responsible and are clueless as to damage they have done and continue to do. They need to more studies of these cultists brains. Something is clearly missing. They lack empathy, self awareness and the ability to process information, determine what is fact and what is propaganda and change their point of view. Our country won’t recover from this mess created by them , at least in my life time. This Supreme Court created my McConnell and Trump is committing a judicial coup and the upcoming “states rights” election case could be the death knell to our democracy. These clowns will howl with laughter like 10 year old boys and thump their macho chests at this post and yours . Their smug responses hide the fact that are all scared little boys afraid of anything different from themselves. So afraid they will support the evil that is the Republican Party to keep their place as the ruling race and “culture”. Best of luck to the good people on this board and the rest of you bigots, gun nuts, authoritarian wannabes go fu$k yourselves for ruining the greatest (potentially) country in the world. If there is a hell (not sure I believe in it) there is an expansion project going on not seen since 40s and I wish you God speed.

• Haha
Reactions: jjw165

We_Are

May 29, 2001

You are clueless...how about you learn a little history pre spice girls .... sunshine.

From the 1860 Republican platform.

"That the maintenance inviolate of the rights of the states, and especially the right of each state to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, is essential to that balance of powers on which the perfection and endurance of our political fabric depends; and we denounce the lawless invasion by armed force of the soil of any state or territory, no matter under what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes."

From the 1860 Southern Democrat platform.

"That it is the duty of the Federal Government, in all its departments, to protect, when necessary, the rights of persons and property in the Territories, and wherever else its constitutional authority extends.

Southern Democrats, (your fore humans) were staunch federalists...some things never change...lulz

Last edited:
Reactions: BicyclePete

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
You are clueless...how about you learn a little history pre spice girls .... sunshine.

"That the maintenance inviolate of the rights of the states, and especially the right of each state to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, is essential to that balance of powers on which the perfection and endurance of our political fabric depends; and we denounce the lawless invasion by armed force of the soil of any state or territory, no matter under what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes."

"That it is the duty of the Federal Government, in all its departments, to protect, when necessary, the rights of persons and property in the Territories, and wherever else its constitutional authority extends.

Southern Democrats, (your fore humans) were staunch federalists...
Very good We_Are.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

You have yet to answer the question of how does adhering to the constitution equate to fascism?

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

Southern Democrats, (your fore humans) were staunch federalists...some things never change...lulz
He's not worth the time of day. Constantly making sh&t up.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

You don't know me my friend. So please spare me your misguided characterizations. As I posted before, try and find some joy from your loved ones or your home. If you depend on events you have no control of, to make you happy, you are setting yourself up for a lot of disappointments. Read the serenity prayer.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Couldn’t agree more. Especially after reading the responses of these supposed Americans on this board . They are not only ignorant, childish bores, they are responsible and are clueless as to damage they have done and continue to do. They need to more studies of these cultists brains. Something is clearly missing. They lack empathy, self awareness and the ability to process information, determine what is fact and what is propaganda and change their point of view. Our country won’t recover from this mess created by them , at least in my life time. This Supreme Court created my McConnell and Trump is committing a judicial coup and the upcoming “states rights” election case could be the death knell to our democracy. These clowns will howl with laughter like 10 year old boys and thump their macho chests at this post and yours . Their smug responses hide the fact that are all scared little boys afraid of anything different from themselves. So afraid they will support the evil that is the Republican Party to keep their place as the ruling race and “culture”. Best of luck to the good people on this board and the rest of you bigots, gun nuts, authoritarian wannabes go fu$k yourselves for ruining the greatest (potentially) country in the world. If there is a hell (not sure I believe in it) there is an expansion project going on not seen since 40s and I wish you God speed.
LOL.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Funny. You own 2/3rds of govt and virtually every large city in the nation (the polluters).

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

“judicial coup“ - well put

Reactions: RoyalT12

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

I have to admit, this might be the most hilarious post I’ve seen this year!!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

You’re bordering on me starting to think you’re about 10 years old. 🙂🙂🙂

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
😂 you get very high marks for creativity

Reactions: Hotshoe

Latest posts