ADVERTISEMENT

We're all one folks, no better definitely no worse. Regardless of opinion and preference, equality and friendship should govern, strengthen and......

I am wondering if you are asking this of mankind....or just BWI? Times have changed....gone are the days of common courtesy, respect, and civility. Just read this board and witness the amount of personal attacks and character assassination when people disagree. I have my personal thoughts and reasons as to such a shift in the manner people interact....but I refrain as much as possible from engaging in verbal confrontation...I feel I can learn something new everyday by accepting and listening to others knowledge and opinion.

I am wondering if you are asking this of mankind....or just BWI? Times have changed....gone are the days of common courtesy, respect, and civility. Just read this board and witness the amount of personal attacks and character assassination when people disagree. I have my personal thoughts and reasons as to such a shift in the manner people interact....but I refrain as much as possible from engaging in verbal confrontation...I feel I can learn something new everyday by accepting and listening to others knowledge and opinion.
You’re so wrong, moron. :)

Hey, I'm a centrist (no registered party affiliation) wounded vet, decorated for valor and survivor of two separate contractions of falciparum malaria and I love almost everyone except a certain obnoxious draft dodging awhole!!!
My condolences and utmost respect for your service and difficulties.

All of mankind, including this board.

Reactions: Nittany Ned2
Hey, I'm a centrist (no registered party affiliation) wounded vet, decorated for valor and survivor of two separate contractions of falciparum malaria and I love almost everyone except a certain obnoxious draft dodging awhole!!!

Which one? (and sincerely, thank you for your service)

Reactions: 76-1
Which one? (and sincerely, thank you for your service)
Yeah......Bill Clinton or Asthma Joe Biden?

Edit: The last POTUS with military combat experience was George H Bush, a WWII veteran. He was followed by Clinton, a draft dodger. Then came W Bush who had a questionable Guard duty. Then came Obama who was young enough that the draft was abolished by the time he would have been eligible. (Given his activism, I suspect he would have found a way out). Then came Trump, who claimed bone spurs. And the next might be Biden who, while a high school track star and who played DB at major college football power, claimed he had asthma.

Been a long time since military experience has been a factor in voter’s preference for POTUS.

Last edited:

Edit: The last POTUS with military combat experience was George H Bush, a WWII veteran. He was followed by Clinton, a draft dodger. Then came W Bush who had a questionable Guard duty. Then came Obama who was young enough that the draft was abolished by the time he would have been eligible. (Given his activism, I suspect he would have found a way out). Then came Trump, who claimed bone spurs. And the next might be Biden who, while a high school track star and who played DB at major college football power, claimed he had asthma.

Been a long time since military experience has been a factor in voter’s preference for POTUS.
I'd have voted Tulsi Gabbard in a NY second.

true- but very sad

the number one responsibility of POTUS is as commander in chief- no one who has not demonstrated a willingness to have their own ass on the line should apply

Diff being they did not act as insulting awholes 99% of the time!

By the way, I was not implying that a pres or any civil servant needs to. Just don't "try" to get out of it if called is my personal opinion!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT