ADVERTISEMENT

Went to see movie "Get Out" tonight...

ericstratton-rushchairman

May 20, 2005
Dallas TX
Holy sh*t... good movie. Had me on edge and uncomfortable for 90 minutes. Extremely thought provoking... but really just a great thinking man's horror movie. There is not very much gore, more along lines of The Shining. I will hold back any potential spoilers except to say it takes an interesting twisted look at race relations.

Holy sh*t... good movie. Had me on edge and uncomfortable for 90 minutes. Extremely thought provoking... but really just a great thinking man's horror movie. There is not very much gore, more along lines of The Shining. I will hold back any potential spoilers except to say it takes an interesting twisted look at race relations.

Anyone worth wrecking?

Previews have intrigued me. Maybe I'll see this one in the theater. Thanks.

my daughter texted me last night to say essentially the same thing. Said she loved it- really good movie. I guess I'll have to go check it out...

No thanks. I wouldn't see that movie on your dime.

Thanks for review I am going to see it. Rotten and other sites are raving. Also some of my friends on FB have compared it to the old classic horrors. I also heard a Cure for Wellness is very disturbing and worth checking out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT