ADVERTISEMENT

Well, another Ohio St QB took down Alabama

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
It took Joe Burrow transferring to LSU to do it last time. Now it was Quinn Ewers turn transferring to Texas to take down Alabama. Why would QBs suddenly become significantly better after transferring from Ohio St, you ask? I don't know but they don't beat the top SEC teams unless they do.

Last edited:
It took Joe Burrow transferring to Texas to do it last time. Now it was Quinn Ewers turn transferring to Texas to take down Alabama. Why would QBs suddenly become significantly better after transferring from Ohio St, you ask? I don't know but they don't beat the top SEC teams unless they do.

Burrow went to Texas?

It took Joe Burrow transferring to Texas to do it last time. Now it was Quinn Ewers turn transferring to Texas to take down Alabama. Why would QBs suddenly become significantly better after transferring from Ohio St, you ask? I don't know but they don't beat the top SEC teams unless they do.

🤦‍♂️

I don't think anyone would consider Ewers "an OSU QB." The kid spent a year there to get out of Texas during high school because of Texas's NIL limitations, made some money from OSU, then transferred to the program he wanted to be at all along. He looks pretty good, Texas could be dangerous this year.

Burrow transferred to LSU not Texas I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT