ADVERTISEMENT

**Welcome EJ Daniels to the Nittany Nation team!**

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Pumped to add EJ Daniels to our team over here at Nittany Nation, he will help take our recruiting content to the next level along with the rest of our crew over here.

Quick little background on EJ, he works for PFF (Pro Football Focus) and previously worked as one of the rankings analysts over at Prep RedZone. But enough from me, I'll let EJ hop in here for a second to talk a little more about his background in a few. In the meantime, let's all welcome @edaniels77 to the team!

Pumped to add EJ Daniels to our team over here at Nittany Nation, he will help take our recruiting content to the next level along with the rest of our crew over here.

Quick little background on EJ, he works for PFF (Pro Football Focus) and previously worked as one of the rankings analysts over at Prep RedZone. But enough from me, I'll let EJ hop in here for a second to talk a little more about his background in a few. In the meantime, let's all welcome @edaniels77 to the team!

Welcome EJ. I hope you have a sense of humor and thick skin. Both help on this site. 😀😀😀😀

ADVERTISEMENT