ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday Night Action

I had the opportunity to spend 3 days with J'Den when he was the clinician for a clinic we put on. He really is as nice of a guy as you would expect. He was great with the kids and even spent time doing gymnastics with my daughter before practice kicked off. As much as I love our NLWC athletes, I gotta say I'll be pulling for J'Den over Snyder tonight!
Kyle is pretty salt of the earth as well.

97 kg Moore vs Jackson coming up..this is match 8..Synder/Cox up next

Moore up 4-3 after 1..some good action at the end of first. Jackson up 3-0 early, Moore take down and gut to end the period on top

Moore wins 4-4 criteria

Last edited:
Reactions: BoHunter0210
97kg Synder vs Cox! Let's go Kyle!

A bit of a break here..had some gold medalists in the house, then more Rudis commercials..I'll edit this post when match starts

Cox made his way to the mat..now announcing Captain America..

And here we go!!!

PAssivity on Cox..Kyle pushing the pace..handfighting and snapping..Cox moving well..both in middle of mat..my bad..Kyle on shot clock..doesnt make sense

Pushout Cox..1-0 then shot clock point..2-0 Cox after 1

Starting 2nd..Kyle pushout 2-1 Cox..wow..caution on Cox for going straight back on the pushout and 2-2 Snyder criteria..Kyle another push out Snyder..now Cox!! 3-3!

Damn, Snyder on good shot, Cox counters for take down 5-3 Cox

Snyder with 4 point hard bodylock !! 7-5 ..but review now..they take away 2..5-5 Snyder criteria

Snyder wins 5-5 criteria..damn these guys went at it

Last edited:
Switched to my phone which seems to have fixed the stream hanging issue but my audio is about a second delayed from the video. Not too much of a problem during the action but very annoying when people on screen are talking.

That match had a bit of everything. I was worried they'd play it conservative in match 1 but they came out to entertain and boy they did. Very excited for round 2. Plus we've got Mark and Zain as a nice interlude.

79kg Martinez vs Dieringer

After 1..Martinez up 1-0 on shot clock point. Neither guy has taken commited attempt but both fighting hard in middle

Dierenger up 4-1 with about 1 minute left..takedown, overuled challenge and pushout

And that's how it ends..4-1 Dieringer

Last edited:
Is anyone else getting the feed turn into a repeating loop? Then, one needs to refresh to get to the live action but having missed a good 15-20 seconds of it.

Is anyone else getting the feed turn into a repeating loop? Then, one needs to refresh to get to the live action but having missed a good 15-20 seconds of it.

Yep, I was experiencing that.

jmadden1998, If you wouldn't mind, how do you attach a tweet on this Forum? TIA
I use the Twitter app. On the tweet there is the share icon on the far right at the bottom. It’s the one with the arrow pointing up. Click that and then copy link and then paste it.

Edit: Like El Jefe said. 😃😃

• Love
Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
86kg Hall vs Martin Let's go Mark!!

Of course Mark looks much smaller..has he ever been bigger than his opponent?

Martin 1-0 after 1 on shot clock point. Hall had one really good duck under but Martin had great D to avoid the TD. Not sure how Hall goes on clock when he took the only shot and neither really backed up

Starting 2nd..now Martin on clock..1-1 Hall criteria..Hall on a shot..long scramble..no score..36 seconds left..

wow..Martin on a great shot at end..Mark defends and Hall wins 2-1..for some reason they put Martin on clock again with like 32 seconds left

Last edited:
86kg Hall vs Martin Let's go Mark!!

Of course Mark looks much smaller..has he ever been bigger than his opponent?
Definitely not at 86kg--I don't have a good feeling about this match for that reason.

How are these guys getting their big ass swords back home? Guess they gotta spend the extra $50 to check a bag.

70kg Oliver vs Pantaleo

After 1 Pantaleo up 2-0..he looks really fast and strong at this weight..when he goes, he goes hard

shot clock point for Oliver..2-1 Pantaleo about 1 minute left

Pantaleo wins 4-1..late takedown.

Oliver is not my cup of tea..never takes a commited shot until 20 seconds left

Last edited:
97kg Synder vs Cox! Let's go Kyle!

A bit of a break here..had some gold medalists in the house, then more Rudis commercials..I'll edit this post when match starts

Cox made his way to the mat..now announcing Captain America..

And here we go!!!

PAssivity on Cox..Kyle pushing the pace..handfighting and snapping..Cox moving well..both in middle of mat..my bad..Kyle on shot clock..doesnt make sense

Pushout Cox..1-0 then shot clock point..2-0 Cox after 1

Starting 2nd..Kyle pushout 2-1 Cox..wow..caution on Cox for going straight back on the pushout and 2-2 Snyder criteria..Kyle another push out Snyder..now Cox!! 3-3!

Damn, Snyder on good shot, Cox counters for take down 5-3 Cox

Snyder with 4 point hard bodylock !! 7-5 ..but review now..they take away 2..5-5 Snyder criteria

Snyder wins 5-5 criteria..damn these guys went at it
THANK YOU. Really appreciate it, especially for this match.

Scroll back thru posts..I've been editing every match as they happen along with final results. Hall won 2--1
I was going to say, you’ve done a fantastic job. Thank you.

If he literally just [looked up], your detailed play-by-play post would have smacked him square in the forehead.

70kg ZAIN vs Green..Let's go ZAIN!

Zain in on quick shot..good sprawl by Green to avoid TD..
Green on clock..Green with TD 2-0 Green..period ends 2-0 Green..Varner and Mcknight in corner

Starting 2nd..James with pushout..3-0 Green..2:00 left

Green seems too long and strong for Zain to get in on..gonna have to start to create action..1:00 left

Damn..Zain pushing all action and Green gets pushout..

Green 4-0. Zain.never really gave himself a shot to win. Cant tell if its the length of Green or weight, but it looked like they could wrestle another 3 minutes and Zain wouldnt have converted a shot. First time I've watched Zain and was concerned about him able to score

Last edited:
You have some weird visions
Turk watching NCAAs after a hard day of saving the country:

Al-Bundy-Bored-At-Home-Switching-The-TV-Channel-On-Married-With-Children.gif

How much time was left on the clock after Snyder got that body lock to tie it 5-5?

Zain beat Green 9-2 @ 65kg in 2016.

It’s obvious Green feels more comfortable @ 70kg.

ADVERTISEMENT