ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday morning and season tickets just came

CZM

Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Were sent out Tuesday from State College at 7:00pm UPS next day air. How much did that cost!! Can only hope, for the sake of the PSU ticket office employees, my tickets were the last that needed to be sent.

Were sent out Tuesday from State College at 7:00pm UPS next day air. How much did that cost!! Can only hope, for the sake of the PSU ticket office employees, my tickets were the last that needed to be sent.

giphy.gif

Still waiting on mine, emails claims will be delivered today. As for cost, obviously it's more than they expected to spend. But we should remember that PSU, like many large companies have discounted contracts with overnight services that are far less than the retail cost. For example, the large company I work for has a contract with FedEx and it costs us about $4-5 to send an next day afternoon delivery.

Got mine on saturday, through us postal service, however, i ordered anyellow parking pass, that arrived yesterday via UPS.

Still waiting on mine, emails claims will be delivered today. As for cost, obviously it's more than they expected to spend. But we should remember that PSU, like many large companies have discounted contracts with overnight services that are far less than the retail cost. For example, the large company I work for has a contract with FedEx and it costs us about $4-5 to send an next day afternoon delivery.
Interesting thing is I received 3 emails for my single game Akron tickets (1 after I received them) and no notifications for my season tickets.

Interesting thing is I received 3 emails for my single game Akron tickets (1 after I received them) and no notifications for my season tickets.
Did anyone/everyone who ordered extra tickets receive them in the mail? I ordered extra for Pitt and Michigan, and I know I can print them out from my NLC account, just wondering if people were getting physical tickets? TIA

Did anyone/everyone who ordered extra tickets receive them in the mail? I ordered extra for Pitt and Michigan, and I know I can print them out from my NLC account, just wondering if people were getting physical tickets? TIA

Yes, the extra Pitt and Michigan tickets I ordered came via regular mail in the first part of August.... more or less around the time the season tickets usually come. I figured the season tickets and parking were going to be close behind, but just got them Friday.

Odd that they were not all sent at the same time, given the orders were locked in. Hope you get yours asap.

I ordered extra tix for both Pitt and Michigan. We received all of them via US mail on August 12th.

Got my extra Michigan tickets quire a while ago.

Well, I finally got my tickets. Was it worth the wait for the fancy book? After 33 years as a season ticket holder, no. The sheets of tickets and parking and the inserts were just fine with me. Maybe in the long run, if executed correctly this may have been less expensive versus the insert printing, doing the insertion, etc. of course we get dinged for the handling charge when we pay for our tickets anyways.

I'm just glad to have the damn things 2 days before I leave for SC. Now lets go and give a beat down to the Zips.

From what I'm hearing, the 'fancy book' wasn't planned. One of the many assistant ADs sat on the ticket design approval until it was too late for Ticketmaster to print and PSU had to print via other (likely more expensive) options. I don't doubt this story at all.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT