ADVERTISEMENT

We need TWO boards: 1) for IQ above 100 and 2) for IQ below 100...........

Mack_Daddy

Oct 7, 2001
And, perhaps another board for those that have no life that want to question every decision a football coach makes and what an 18 y/o kid did or didn't do. You Naked Apes need help - SERIOUS help.

WORST. SPECIES. EVER. :eek:

Reactions: Nit16 and drpops
And, perhaps another board for those that have no life that want to question every decision a football coach makes and what an 18 y/o kid did or didn't do. You Naked Apes need help - SERIOUS help.

Aka the board you think you should be on and the board you should be on

And we also need a third board........ just for that Felli character and all (is it up to 13 now?) of his individual personalities!!!!

And one for you for actually having the balls to judge anyone given how little respect you have garnered with your insane drivel

Reactions: BBrown
uh, wat duz IQ meen? is dat sumsin dat smart peeples get wen day graduated from hi skool?

I would be happy if people had to pay a cost for saying things like "mark it down" and then being off by something more than 3 std deviations.
Anybody can say anything without consequence: IMO that has little to do with IQ and a lot to do with contemporary things emanating from social media.
One person's opinion.

Which one would you be on? It's unclear from the evidence of 6000+ posts.
Also, based on your low 'like' ratio, is it safe to assume you have killed the dog? Just shameful. We apparently need another board for budding serial killers who kill animals over a CFB message board. You need help - SERIOUS help.

Reactions: mtnlion
Which one would you be on? It's unclear from the evidence of 6000+ posts.
Also, based on your low 'like' ratio, is it safe to assume you have killed the dog? Just shameful. We apparently need another board for budding serial killers who kill animals over a CFB message board. You need help - SERIOUS help.

JK. It's definitely obvious which board you'd be on.

Ok Al Golden. Or is it Mike Munchak?

I would be happy if people had to pay a cost for saying things like "mark it down" and then being off by something more than 3 std deviations.
Anybody can say anything without consequence: IMO that has little to do with IQ and a lot to do with contemporary things emanating from social media.
One person's opinion.

Agree with you. And a cost to posting "That said, ...."

I laughed out loud

Don't you have an 18 y/o kid to send death threats to for missing a block?
No. That was not my intention at all. I rarely criticize a specific player. Besides, the player involved is 22, not 18. Have a nice day.

Great. That means I'll have one board all to myself.;)

Agree. We need that 3rd board for those that have no life and continue to post stupid subjects.
giphy.gif

Reactions: EPC FAN
Mack, with that opening salvo, you belong a board for those with no self awareness. You could be the moderator of that board since there would be few to moderate.

Reactions: EPC FAN
We may need yet another board for those of us who get bored with all these ^^^^^^ boards and just want to discuss football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT