ADVERTISEMENT

We finally beat Ohio State in something

Too bad we can’t beat them in something that people care about.

Well many of us care when we beat them in wrestling and hockey (or any B1G team for that matter). That being said, yes we need to beat them in football more often, still sucks we blew games to them a couple of seasons ago. Would have been nice to have 3 wins instead of just 1 over past 5 or 6 seasons.

Reactions: lionbacker
Many of us care about sports other than football. If you don't then don;'t open or respond to threads about other sports.
Of course PSU fans care about wrestling, we’re good at it. I’m talking about the other 99% of the country. WVU cares about their rifle team....does anyone else?

Too bad we can’t beat them in something that people care about.
It’s funny because you are a diehard Franklin supporter, and Franklin is 1-6 vs Ohio State. Making a statement like the one you made above should put you in the “Franklin Must Go” crowd.

It’s funny because you are a diehard Franklin supporter, and Franklin is 1-6 vs Ohio State. Making a statement like the one you made above should put you in the “Franklin Must Go” crowd.
Only if I thought we could bring someone in to replace Franklin who could do as well as he has and beat Ohio State...and I don’t think we can.

You know you've arrived when you beat MICHIGAN in basketball - the power of the B1G and probably the country. Looking forward to hanging the BB NC banner this year. GO BLUE !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT