ADVERTISEMENT

We Are Marshall!

Let's not forget App State's big win too. They have played 5 top ten teams since 2007. Beating Michigan in 2007 and losing in OT to Penn State and Tennessee. Losing another game straight up to Georgia and then winning yesterday. It is great to see some Power 5 conference teams lose to non power 5 conferences. Especially when A&M is in the SEC.
Also, Georgia Southern beat Nebraska. All three schools are in the unheralded Sunbelt Conference in football.

And that play from TRFR Drew Allar, where he secured the E1 and immediately went big with the Grand Amplitude Throw for 5 6 points. Kid's gonna be standing on the podium in March.
And here I was hoping we could have Clifford for a 7th and 8th season(s) and Allar could migrate to Kentucky.

Reactions: seakun72
Before anybody jumps in to point out Clifford can't play a 7th season let alone an 8th, yes I know.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
An all-time favorite:

3 nuns die and go to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter tells them, "Since you've been chaste in your service to God, you can go back down to Earth to be with the man of your choice."

The first nun says Brad Pitt -- poof! She's gone. The second nun says George Clooney -- poof! She's gone.

The 3rd nun picks Joe Paterno. St. Peter does a double-take: "You mean that old, homely, Coke bottle glasses wearing football coach? What could you possibly see in him?"

The nun replied, "Well, I served the good Lord at Notre Dame, and all I ever heard was F- Joe Paterno!"

Last edited:
An all-time favorite:

3 nuns die and go to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter tells them, "Since you've been chaste in your service to God, you can go back down to Earth to be with the man of your choice."

The first nun says Brad Pitt -- poof! She's gone. The second nun says George Clooney -- poof! She's gone.

The 3rd nun picks Joe Paterno. St. Peter does a double-take: "You mean that old, homely, Coke bottle glasses wearing football coach? What could you possibly see in him?"

The nun replied, "Well, I served the good Lord at Notre Dame, and all I ever heard was said F- Joe Paterno!"
Lol. And here I thought I heard them all.

ADVERTISEMENT