ADVERTISEMENT

Snelson to UCF

Patterson825

Jan 28, 2016
Snelson to UCF.. Oops my Twitter was blowing up he went to penn state

Last edited:
I'm watching the live announcement on Periscope right now. He didn't announce yet????

Despite the fact that we have a good class, I am glad this recruiting cycle is FINALLY over!!

Snelson to UCF.. Oops my Twitter was blowing up he went to penn state
What it was not blowing up was an actual bat signal. We are better threads are reserved for that, dontchano.

So, it is logical to conclude that you are nothing more than a wiseazz troll. Likely in on the "joke." Amirite?

I think it was an incorrect news report coming from Minnesota (I guess he decommitted from there and they just assumed it was to PSU). Grrrr..

He wanted to stay close to home. Simple.
Always the popular excuse when we dont get a kid right? Dioubate, Hamlin, Nordin, Hill, Snelson. Except why did most of these kids commit to us or in Snelson's case commit all the way up to Minnesota? LOL

James Franklin closed out this recruiting class by going 0 for 7 in tough contests and losing four commits in a week.

Reactions: P1TTFAN
He also found replacements for most of them in a moments notice. I am impressed after all the turmoil we had with coaches, transfers and players leaving. Well done by the staff to fill the slots.

He also found replacements for most of them in a moments notice. I am impressed after all the turmoil we had with coaches, transfers and players leaving. Well done by the staff to fill the slots.

So could you are I if we offered kids to come to PSU with the offers they had.

Always the popular excuse when we dont get a kid right? Dioubate, Hamlin, Nordin, Hill, Snelson. Except why did most of these kids commit to us or in Snelson's case commit all the way up to Minnesota? LOL
I have no idea why he decided to go to UCF. I was responding to the post "good luck spinning that. "He wanted to stay close to home" works for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT