ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting We are better....2023 WR Yazeed Haynes

They might have missed on a few higher targets and thus have come back around to him.

I do know this, he flips and all of a sudden he will almost be a 5 star.

They have a commitment from 1 top 100 WR at the moment. Looks like they are a predicted top 2 candidate for 2-3 others. They did miss on the highest ranked guys (thanks OSU and USC).

The kid visited UGA 12 days after committing to us, and they offered a week later according to 24/7. I don't think he gets bumped up very much though.

No…10 out of 18 is worse than 2 out of 6.
Comparing Franklin to Joe?…laughable to the nth degree. Joe was one of tbe top coaches in the history of college football. Franklin has been a middling Big10 coach who has consistently underachieved at PSU…to be fair he overachieved at Vanderbilt…but that has not translated at all.

Joe has coached and won some of CFB greatest games. He has the greatest bowl record of any Coach. And he showed this within 2 years of hire.

Franklin, while a nice guy, has not…not even remotely close.

I assume you just like to arguments sake…

Comparing Franklin to Joe?…laughable to the nth degree. Joe was one of tbe top coaches in the history of college football. Franklin has been a middling Big10 coach who has consistently underachieved at PSU…to be fair he overachieved at Vanderbilt…but that has not translated at all.

Joe has coached and won some of CFB greatest games. He has the greatest bowl record of any Coach. And he showed this within 2 years of hire.

Franklin, while a nice guy, has not…not even remotely close.

I assume you just like to arguments sake…
Joe was a great coach prior to joining the Big 10 and a good coach after joining. If you’re going to judge both of them fairly then Joe underachieved just as often as Franklin has and likely more. Bottom line, no coach will ever be able to live up to the selective memory or the coaching with the benefit of hindsight that many on here do.

Reactions: Texas Lion
ADVERTISEMENT