ADVERTISEMENT

We Are….Better - DD-S 7/22

Watched some of his film. I don’t know that he is a chase young, Bosa, or Clowney type prodigy, but if he puts on good weight, develops his technique, and gets stronger he could force defenses to game plan away from him for several years. I would like to see his senior year tape before he steps on campus.

Watched some of his film. I don’t know that he is a chase young, Bosa, or Clowney type prodigy, but if he puts on good weight, develops his technique, and gets stronger he could force defenses to game plan away from him for several years. I would like to see his senior year tape before he steps on campus.

I think the part to be most excited about is his hands. He was really good at shifting OL guys and beating them with technique as a sophomore. That's hard to teach and implement and he should get better.

T Frank's video did show a few instances where he got stoned by a blocker, however, most of them were due to playing inside (he was a 3 tech DT in almost all of the film I believe) and on running plays that went away from him.

I have no concerns about his speed, Galt will get him quicker. He seems strong already as it appears nobody on film could handle his bull rush. His negative plays mostly came from him stopping and getting high. Again, sophomore film.

ADVERTISEMENT